Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Between Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Whose Lyrics Is More Wack? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Whose Lyrics Is More Wack? (424 Views)

Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Whose Lyrics Is More Wack? by forke(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
I used to think it was naira Marley until zlatan said he can fvck anything fvckable in his collabo with Tekno tittle Agege that means he can even fvck animals like pig smh. Then again he used BBNaija Tacha body odour to sing like who does that if not a slowpoke and untalented wannabe be superstar, as if that was not enough he drop a new single recently title yeye boyfriend smh.. Nigerians just have bad taste in music if not the likes of naira Marley and Co would not be permitted into any studio not alone airing his songs.

So my people who does the award for trash music be given?

(1) (Reply)

10 Divorced Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yet To Re-marry / WAW Detergents Signs On Funke Akindele As Brand Ambassador(photos) / Actors Guild Elected Emeka Rollas, Monalisa, Abubarkar, Branch, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.