Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist (515 Views)

"I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist / I Didn’t Conclude The Act Before I Was Caught —rapist / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by GisterBlogger: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
A 30-year-old man, Mohammed #Babangida, has been arrested for allegedly defiling a 9-year-old girl in #AdamawaState.

The man was picked up for the offence by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (#NSCDC), following intelligence report from residents .

Babangida, who responded to questions from newsmen, said he had given the girl N50 and N20 on two occasions and it was on the third occasion when he gave her N50 that he attempted to rape her.

“I started but I did not finish,” he said, adding that someone knocked on the door and that was how it ended.

He asked for leniency, saying, “I have not done it before and I will not try it again. I have wife and children. Government should pity me and not ruin my family.
I want to beg for forgiveness as a married man with children based in Bauchi; I don’t want this shameful thing to wreck my family.”

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/i-started-but-didnt-finish-the-act-before-i-was-caught-rapist

Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by GisterBlogger: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
sad
Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Must you attempt at all?
Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by mamajj17(f): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Stupid Man he never pour MILIKI grin grin Rot in Jail undecided
Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
cry
Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
Stupid useless shameless man!!!
Just because of 50 naira you wanna destroy a young girl's life
He needs to rot in jail!!!
Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by James199: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
It is well
Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by channelads: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin grin Crazy people everywhere

Check my siggy for social media Promotions
Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by iCauseTrouble: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
He asked for leniency, saying, “I have not done it before and I will not try it again. I have wife and children. Government should pity me and not ruin my family

Now where have I heard that before?
Government should not be wicked. He has a family.
Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by ForeThinker: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
tongue
Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by KODACK: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2019

Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by fergie001: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
So your problem is that you didn't finish abi?

Finish kee you are there..
Re: I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist by Evablizin(f): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thank God you didn't finish the wicked act.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Goes Unclad In Front Of Pastors House Confess To Be A Hired Killer (video) / Pastor Collects N36m From Woman To Solve Spiritual Problems In Ibadan / Kastina State Corps Member Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Secondary School Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.