Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Taking Animation To The Next Level - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Taking Animation To The Next Level (1510 Views)

Make Money By Taking Pictures / Take Your Dream To The Next Level / Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Animation To The Next Level by PeterReezer: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2010
Hey.I'm new to nairaland.i'm a year and some months old in 3d animation with 3ds max/AE/Autodesk Motion builder.I heard someone talking about an assistant in animated video production
Re: Taking Animation To The Next Level by ugo2u(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
my guy welcome oh, but to be honest you are still at the bottom of the food chain, I will suggest that you hone your skills for like a year and half then you can venture into working with someone, even I am still learning something new everyday, if you are confident post some of your works here and maybe someone may contact you for a collabo.
Re: Taking Animation To The Next Level by OKX(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2010
Hi peter
Welcome to the club.
Will b nice 2 c some of ur work.

@ugo
There's really no set time 4 perfecting an art.
With a highly motivated chap, 6months is a long time.
And he's looking 4 an assistant position- that's a smart learning move- if he gets any takers.
Re: Taking Animation To The Next Level by PeterReezer: 1:10am On Nov 10, 2010
winkthanks for the advice ugo_2u. I would have love to post one of my video.but my video size are bigger than the maximum upload size.i never thought i will someday upload a stuff like one day. Anyway i will try and upload some scene pictures.
Re: Taking Animation To The Next Level by ugo2u(m): 2:06am On Nov 10, 2010
upload the video to youtube and then paste the link here
Re: Taking Animation To The Next Level by PeterReezer: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2010
thanks OKX.i will upload something.its not really much.i think i'm really at the bottom of the food chain
Re: Taking Animation To The Next Level by solidframe(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2010
view this

on this link

http://www.wix.com/soundstate/project

I MADE HIS video just to see you views

feel free to share your views

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Describe This Kind Of Husband. / 13 World Creative Sculptures / Check This Stunning Artworks And Book Your Cartoon Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.