Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,855 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) (28266 Views)

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by kingreign(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
ziegurf:
Night driving especially when you've taken some alcohols and did not had enough siesta during the day.....is not advisable

also check if you have malaria parasite in your system and always get rid of it from your system from time to time.....this will enable you to stay sound and healthily active during night driving once your headlamps are in good condition

....may we walk and never to STUMBLED

wink wink wink wink grin grin

You need to return your certificates and ask for a refund of your school fees and allied fees.

Jeez!
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
He's lucky to be alive
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
You can't cheat sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by ziegurf(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
kingreign:

You need to return your certificates and ask for a refund of your school fees and allied fees.

Jeez!

Blood sucking nincompoop demon....

oya receive it

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by ladylord: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
That's why you need to sit in front with him and keep chatting him up to make sure he's awake. No ho backseat dey claim mAdam or oga

1 Like

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by SirElaw(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
helpmyministry:
o boy
shocked shocked shocked shocked
It's a good thing no life was lost. Tired people just trying to make ends meet. How we go do na

Meanwhile, send me ya logo lemme give it a 3d look today. 1k only. If u gimme 5h, I go still collect abeg.

Do you design logos too?
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by helpmyministry: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
SirElaw:

Do you design logos too?

Sometimes boss.

it's not really my niche. But i can make your existing one look fabulous

1 Like

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Digitalcreator(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
There was a time i and my cousin was driving through that festac road he was just yawning from the moment he stepped into d car, i was like guy this one wey you dey yawn so. Make we go back o ... He said nothing they dere we go ruff am .. 30mins later or so. I just noticed the car was going diagonally .. Almost about hitting a trailer, i quickly directed the steering back because dere was no time to wake him up .. Immediately i turned it back i gave him a knock he will never forget in his life!
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Legendguru: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
OH
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Mylovelife: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
I was inside the front shocked shocked
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by cyborg123(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Digitalcreator:
There was a time i and my cousin was driving through that festac road he was just yawning from the moment he stepped into d car, i was like guy this one wey you dey yawn so. Make we go back o ... He said nothing they dere we go ruff am .. 30mins later or so. I just noticed the car was going diagonally .. Almost about hitting a trailer, i quickly directed the steering back because dere was no time to wake him up .. Immediately i turned it back i gave him a knock he will never forget in his life!
grin grin
Clearly, you were still holding the steering firmly when you gave him the knock.
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Digitalcreator(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
cyborg123:

grin grin
Clearly, you were still holding the steering firmly when you gave him the knock.
Bros no be joke o it was a serious day grin
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by SirElaw(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
helpmyministry:

Sometimes boss.

it's not really my niche. But i can make your existing one look fabulous
Ok, I'll get in touch with you later then.
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by cyborg123(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Digitalcreator:

Bros no be joke o it was a serious day grin
grin grin
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by helpmyministry: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
SirElaw:

Ok, I'll get in touch with you later then.

Aiit Boss. I'd be looking forward to hearing from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos / 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.