Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

MI Vs VECTOR: Message To Hip hop Lovers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Vs VECTOR: Message To Hip hop Lovers (873 Views)

M.I Vs Vector: Willie XO Kick For Face-to-face Rap Battle, Offers N20m / M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI Vs VECTOR: Message To Hip hop Lovers by festacman(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Here comes the Viper. There goes the Rat. Days ago, humans behind the vertebrates clashed. Their hearts spoke its abundance. Realities of the atom came out as truths of the matter. Their fans erupted. It shows the inadequacies in human judgement. That even the nobles have foibles. That every rose has its thorns.That peacocks have smelly poo. Beneath our robes lie our birthday suits. We are bare. We are naked. We are human. All is vanity. It is all nullity.

Let MI's fans not rebuff. Let Vector's fans not relish. It is no fight. It is just a game. No probs. No biggie. Yeah! that's what it is.

Now, 40 million NGN is on the deck. Dice thrown. Then it rolls. One of six events, a possibility. Are you dozing? Sun's high up in the skies. Battle cry. Line is drawn. Game is on. Are you listening? The ears have drums. Can't you feel the beats? Rap battle, no real winner. But hip hop wins. The culture grows. Hip hop leaps up. Hip hop lives on. It is about wits. It's about words. It's about prestige, money and culture. The throne is under siege. The crown yearns for a head.

Let MI's fans not rebuff. Let Vector's fans not relish. It is no fight. It is just a game. No probs. No biggie. Yeah! that's what it is.

It's all about hustle. Life comes with hustles. What is hustle without competition. Winning comes from competition. Winners brag and losers whine. New battle line drawn. Every new stuff opens the door to another stuff and then retires as old stuff. Hip hop renews itself. Life goes on. Don't get carried away. Stay woke on your own hustles. Don't just cheer on the side lines. Cheerleaders are mere side attraction. Unless you're get paid. Fight your own battle. That's what hip hop is about: right to life and wisdom to live.

***Please, all hip hop fans on NL, freestyle in your comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Vs VECTOR: Message To Hip hop Lovers by Emilo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
I hope Vector wins......
Re: MI Vs VECTOR: Message To Hip hop Lovers by festacman(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Where are the opinionated rap culture aficionados that rated MI and Vector in last couple of days? Where are they?

Where are the self-acclaimed lovers and enthusiasts of hip hop in the house? Chips come down, everywhere gone quiet.

MI this, Vector that, Jesse jagz this, Eminen that. Not even a single line from anybody. Easier said than done. Talking big in the crowd. When it's time to step out and walk the talk, you crawl away with tails in between your legs.

Maximum respect to MI and Vector. Please stay strong on your perch but keep an eye on the pouch.

1 Like

Re: MI Vs VECTOR: Message To Hip hop Lovers by festacman(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
I give up on hip hop lovers who can't put down a punchline. I am going back to politics.
Re: MI Vs VECTOR: Message To Hip hop Lovers by Laird(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
The game is for the mind
You can play it press rewind
Time and events you can't rescind
Things and issues you search to find
The past has to be left behind
But we still look at it to reflect and remind
As we go about our present grind

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Block Bobrisky Over Instagram Fan Page / 20 Nigerian Celebrities Nobody Cares About Anymore / Bbnaija2019 Tacha Hit 1 Million Followers Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.