Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Teach People To Build Websites And Apps And Earn Money - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Teach People To Build Websites And Apps And Earn Money (843 Views)

I Want To Build Websites All By Myself / I Build Websites And Mobile Apps / Please Help, I Want To Learn To Build Websites, Web Design... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teach People To Build Websites And Apps And Earn Money by busybeelady: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Anyone interested in teaching people how to build websites and apps to earn money? It is in Lekki, if you are interested please send me an email at admin@learnersspace.com.ng
Programming languages/IDE knowledge preferred:
Java
PHP
Javascript
Objective C
Andriod studio etc

(1) (Reply)

Cohort 1, Learn How To Program With HTML, CSS And Javascript For A Little Token / CORONAVIRUS: Real Python Is Giving Away A Free Python Course Bundle / Experience Php Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.