Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together (1023 Views)

Are There Great / Very Good Webmasters In Nigeria? / I Am Looking For Webmasters In Nigeria / Webmasters In The House, Post Your Twitter Handles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by suxes2005(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2010
Hi all,

As much as i believe in personal power I also
believe in group power as well.

yawatide, dualcore, youngichow, dhtml,
afam4eva, donpuzo, omnipotens, and all
cant mention here.

I know your time is profitable and costly
but I want you guys listen to this.

Facebook is owned by Mark but he is not the only
person that finished the job.

I have an idea and I want you guys to come together
so that we can complete it 2geda.

Funny enough, I dont know much about site building
or forum stuff but I think the best thing is an idea

waiting for your message

SHALOM
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by Afam4eva(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2010
I think you're right. Just PM the idea to me.
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2010
when you can't filter the mediocres from the pros, with even 1m in my acc, i will not write a counter!
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by dhtml3(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2010
Donpuzo:

when you can't filter the mediocres from the pros, with even 1m in my acc, i will not write a counter!
you beat me to it, so i will rather keep shut
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by yawatide(f): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
Facebook is owned by Mark but he is not the only person that finished the job.

I hear this all the time, so much so that I get angry each time I hear it, no offense.

Drop the idea and be ready to deal with a diverse set of opinions
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by suxes2005(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2010
Don lemme know what you mean bro
pear_prince at yahoo.com

@, u support him right?

@yawa: no offense meant plz

@afam, u'l get d info

SHALOM
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by lojik(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2010
suxes2005:

I have an idea and I want you guys to come together
so that we can complete it 2geda.

Funny enough, I dont know much about site building
or forum stuff but I think the best thing is an idea

My advice? Better not mention ur idea here if u want a sound sleep 2nite esp. as it references facbook.
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by suxes2005(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2010
@lojik, thanks for the advice bro

SHALOM
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by quadrillio(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2010
hummmmmm,

suxes2005:

Facebook is owned by Mark but he is not the only person that finished the job.

Mark is a developer, he started coding, see it growing, and feels he needs a hand,he then called on people(developers) to join d team with a percentage of profit as payment.

so don't compare yourself with mark.

I reserve my other comments.

- SAFE.
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by suxes2005(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
quadrillio:

hummmmmm,
Mark is a developer, he started coding, see it growing, and feels he needs a hand,he then called on people(developers) to join d team with a percentage of profit as payment.

so don't compare yourself with mark.

I reserve my other comments.

- SAFE.

Alright sir/ma

SHALOM
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by quadrillio(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
don't get my comment wrong ooo.

here is my point.

the method that worked for mark won't work for you, one of d reason is because you're not a developer yourself.

if you truly believe in this idea of yours, my best advice is that u get a developer on a one-on-one discussion, give him a brief info. be ready to put your money where you mouth is. you pay him a token with an offer of a percentage of d whole project.

Needless to say that mark only has 24% of facebook. That shows you how much he has to sacrifice.

NB: I'm not applying ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. wink

- SAFE
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by suxes2005(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2010
quadrilo, are u a developer?

I actually understood you and did not
take it for an offense.

Even no developer is interested in the project
here on NL unlike other countries, you will see
people's interest very encouraging

SHALOM
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by yawatide(f): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2010
(Cracking palm kernel on right knee and wondering out loud)

"Where is the idea? I don wait tire"

(Wow! stone don crack!! Grabs new stone and switches to left knee)
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by dhtml3(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2010
me sef i don dey wait since. . .
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by suxes2005(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
==runs to pick palm karnel==

Anyways, it is not something I am going to
discuss here. I am trying to select 3-5 people
here so that we can work together

Just state your interest

SHALOM
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by lojik(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
What kind of a coder will indicate interest in a project he has no idea of, presented by someone he has never heard of, to work together with a team of coders that will be selected by someone who cannot code at all, for no fee at all and no other motivation?
That programmer must be really idle or really poor at his game.

This is how u can get the attention of those u want:
yawatide, dualcore, youngichow, dhtml,
afam4eva, donpuzo, omnipotens, and all
cant mention here.

Chat them up individually via a one-on-one and make them buy into the idea. Its the idea that will fetch their attention then u can start working on how to bring them to work together.
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by quadrillio(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2010
suxes2005:

quadrilo, are u a developer?

I actually understood you and did not
take it for an offense.

SHALOM

kai see question ooo, Bros, dat question in bold text is an insult on my personality and career. wink wink

lojik:

What kind of a coder will indicate interest in a project he has no idea of, presented by someone he has never heard of, to work together with a team of coders that will be selected by someone who cannot code at all, for no fee at all and no other motivation?

Just when I dey consider to apply. LWKMD.

- SAFE.
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by suxes2005(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2010
quadrillio:

kai see question ooo, Bros, dat question in bold text is an insult on my personality and career. wink wink

Just when I dey consider to apply. LWKMD.

- SAFE.

Shey u no vex too much sha?

lojik:

This is how u can get the attention of those u want:
Chat them up individually via a one-on-one and make them buy into the idea. Its the idea that will fetch their attention then u can start working on how to bring them to work together.

Thanks lojik, thats a good idea from you
I think I only av DC's contact, kindly drop
yours and others as well so we can talk
online and I'l give you the info

My Skype is suxes2005
YIM pear_prince

SHALOM
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by quadrillio(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
suxes2005:

Shey u no vex too much sha?

SHALOM

LOLz, How I go vex? na play me dey play ooo, you ve d right to ask any question nah.

Yes, I'm a developer, a very simple, humble and funny one. (to mention just a few) grin grin grin

-SAFE
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by suxes2005(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2010
quadrillio:

LOLz, How I go vex? na play me dey play ooo, you ve d right to ask any question nah.

Yes, I'm a developer, a very simple, humble and funny one. (to mention just a few) grin grin grin

-SAFE

Aight then. Nyways, m waiting
fr u online lets talk

SHALOM
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by consultmartins(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2010
My dear, the world is filled with brilliant million dollar ideas but the world lacks seasoned entrepreneurs. Mind you, Mark Zuckerberg was not only a programmer, he was also a good marketer. He dropped out of Havard to market Facebook. So my dear, spill out a brief of your idea here and if it's worth the time and onions; i'm in.
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by suxes2005(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2010
Martins thanks alot i think we better
talk online

pear_prince at yahoo.com

SHALOM
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by Roadbase: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2010
I am interested in your idea. Lets work together.

Shallom
Re: Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together by suxes2005(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2010
Roadbase, talk to me on YIM

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Online Start-ups See A Future 'silicon Lagoon' / Current Wapka Forum Code Of Galant9ja.com / How To Place Ads Banner Below Header Of Blogger Mobile View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.