Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" (3383 Views)

My First Car Purchase Experience And Feedback On Promotervickky's Service / My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz / Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by kennyzboy: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Although this review and recommendation is coming a bit delayed, it’s better late than not at all due to my busy schedule. I have previously had a successful blind transaction with Mr. Gazzuzz sometime last year when I saw a thread on used tokumbor tires, I contacted him and gave him the specification that I needed. He responded telling me he had a set of 4 good ones of the same brand of which I saw, liked and paid for. He delivered it to me in Enugu where I reside and then he earned my trust as this was our very first transaction.

Fast forward to this year in August when I stumbled on his advertised grey foreign used toks 2006 Toyota Corolla, I contacted him, negotiated and payed for it even without seeing the car or inspecting the car and all that stuff. Normally no one would transfer money blindly in trust just like that, but in this case, I knew he wasn’t going to disappoint as he had already earned my trust so, this was a no brainer for me to decide as I knew that Gazzuzz would always keep to his own end of the bargain, again also he would always value his integrity on this forum and would not want to tarnish his image or be associated with anything fraud.

So, I asked for an additional favor to be done on the said car to completely change the fabric to leather and change the wheels to alloy wheels, of which he delivered on accordingly, before delivering car to me as requested. Will I still do business with Gazzuzz? Why not, definitely “YES” of course as he can be trusted to deliver. It was nice doing business with you Gazzuzz, keep up with the good work, honesty, integrity and trust reposed in your service and professionalism always.

I leave some pics of the current car showing interior changes for your viewing..

This is the link to the original thread;-

https://www.nairaland.com/5326815/sold...spotless-2006-toyota-corolla-toks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by kunleweb: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Smh

5 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by francmoda: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
wow.....i will only comment on the leather seat....Perfecto!!!

13 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by thonyman: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
That's a good one, Kudos to Gazzuz for the good work. The brand is reliable.
I will definitely do same with Gazzuz soon.

2 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Kk4(m): 1:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Good name is better than all the riches.
All my years in Nairaland, I have noticed that you are truly a man of your word Mr Gazzuzz. Kudos

4 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by uboma(m): 3:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Why convert the fabric seats to leather?

1 Like

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:54am On Oct 20, 2019
kennyzboy:
Although this review and recommendation is coming a bit delayed, it’s better late than not at all due to my busy schedule. I have previously had a successful blind transaction with Mr. Gazzuzz sometime last year when I saw a thread on used tokumbor tires, I contacted him and gave him the specification that I needed. He responded telling me he had a set of 4 good ones of the same brand of which I saw, liked and paid for. He delivered it to me in Enugu where I reside and then he earned my trust as this was our very first transaction.

Fast forward to this year in August when I stumbled on his advertised grey foreign used toks 2006 Toyota Corolla, I contacted him, negotiated and payed for it even without seeing the car or inspecting the car and all that stuff. Normally no one would transfer money blindly in trust just like that, but in this case, I knew he wasn’t going to disappoint as he had already earned my trust so, this was a no brainer for me to decide as I knew that Gazzuzz would always keep to his own end of the bargain, again also he would always value his integrity on this forum and would not want to tarnish his image or be associated with anything fraud.

So, I asked for an additional favor to be done on the said car to completely change the fabric to leather and change the wheels to alloy wheels, of which he delivered on accordingly, before delivering car to me as requested. Will I still do business with Gazzuzz? Why not, definitely “YES” of course as he can be trusted to deliver. It was nice doing business with you Gazzuzz, keep up with the good work, honesty, integrity and trust reposed in your service and professionalism always.

I leave some pics of the current car showing interior changes for your viewing..

This is the link to the original thread;-

https://www.nairaland.com/5326815/sold...spotless-2006-toyota-corolla-toks

Highly appreciated sir. She will serve you well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by franklingud(m): 5:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Good work GAZZUZ.

Keep it up Bro, soar higher!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by indoorlove(m): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2019
@GAZZUZ... Do you have office in Abuja I will love you to check my car
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by dannybrasky(m): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Let's give Gazzuzz 3 gbosa....

3 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Unrated900(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Have done business with him severally

Very honest being

I gave him the name master of Corolla

This was when Corollas still has names

Lovely warehouse

With experienced loyal workers

His workers are his best friend and treat them accordingly with respect

Sky is the limit chief gazzuz

Blessed Sunday

9 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by hastane: 7:08am On Oct 20, 2019
uboma:
Why convert the fabric seats to leather?
why change steel wheel to alloy?why even buy a car in the first instance?I also want to know

7 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by mammanbawa: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2019
The upholstery job is wowwww

6 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Tammynator(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2019
This is so reassuring. That leather work is top notch.

1 Like

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Conner44: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2019
Op you can also go ahead and talk to fogman sometime soon.

He has apple and android infotainment systems for corollas. Good alloy and seats. Nice ride

1 Like

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by sola12(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Pls can i get the contact of the guy who did d leather interior?
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by aninweze(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2019
sola12:
RT
Gazzuzz, hook us up with the leather seat guy.
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2019
sola12:

aninweze:

RT
Gazzuzz, hook us up with the leather seat guy.

Nah so eze come spoil last last I no de see him brake light again. I am not sharing his contact. You want the service bring the job.

https:///2348033910382

4 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by pacino26(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Nah so eze come spoil last last I no de see him brake light again. I am not sharing his contact. You want the service bring the job.

Gazzuz protecting his investment grin

7 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by aninweze(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Hahaha
That tiny ipob blood in you is acting up again ohh grin grin grin
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2019
aninweze:

Hahaha
That tiny ipob blood in you is acting up again ohh grin grin grin

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2019
pacino26:

Gazzuz protecting his investment grin

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by pacino26(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=83301867][/quote]

Baba go Church cheesy
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by timibare(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
How much were u paid for this advert

4 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by dannybrasky(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
timibare:
How much were u paid for this advert

Speak wisely.

1 Like

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by timibare(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
dannybrasky:

Speak wisely.
how many accounts are you parading on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by dannybrasky(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
timibare:
how many accounts are you parading on nairaland?

Just one! One and only dannybrasky sir,no other sir.
What else would u like to know sir?
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by diportivo: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
I don already see two mumu questions for here undecided

people mumu oo angry

like that one now........ehn,that one

1 Like

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by asamwababy: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
dannybrasky:

Speak wisely.

Words of wisdom.

Nice review Gazzuz of life.

1 Like

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by mammanbawa: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
diportivo:
I don already see two mumu questions for here undecided

people mumu oo angry

like that one now........ehn,that one

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by nitt: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lovely. With trust and accountability in business like this, we will be where we want to be in Nigeria.

Lovely thread.

Respect Gazzuzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Used Toyota Camry 2006 / Registered 2001 Toyota Camry (envelope) / SOLD 2005 Tokunbo Pontiac Vibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.