Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Evidence From Animals On The Need For Us To Be Reconciled With Our Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence From Animals On The Need For Us To Be Reconciled With Our Creator (390 Views)

Has Never Eaten For 16 Years: Our CREATOR Leaves Proof About Living On HIS Word / YAH Is The Personal Name Of Our Creator / TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence From Animals On The Need For Us To Be Reconciled With Our Creator by EternalBeing: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2019
For those that still argue or doubt the existence of God Almighty, Angels and demons, reconcile with your Creator by irreversibly submitting your life, heart and thoughts to Jesus Christ before it becomes too late. Who have you believed with your now limited faculties? Your CREATOR or your Adversary that has been working seriously to prevent you from re-earning your ability to live forever? Satan is a liar, he told Adam and Eve that their eyes would become open if they eat the forbidden fruit, but they actually became blind instead (they now know good and evil but lost the ability to see spiritually). In addition, they lost the garment of glory that naturally covered them and became naked. Satan promised them that they won't die, but they still died.

Animals still naturally see spiritually. I was shocked to realize that these spiritual experiences are same all over the World, as observed in an International Christian FB Group that I belong to. Even though we can no longer naturally see spiritually, the evidences from animals are great warning to us of the urgent need to reconcile with our CREATOR through HIS Son so that all our lost abilities would be fully restored back to us. Sometimes, we humans too have encounters with these spirit beings: Angels or demons. Share your personal experiences so that others can learn, share your cats and dogs' spiritual experiences too. Don't be too afraid as you read below. We are here on Earth to prove that nothing would make us turn our back against our CREATOR when HE finally grant us the immortality that HE originally planned for us. Life and death has been placed before us all, and Jesus as shown us that we shall live forever if we don't get carried away by the things in this world. John 10:28-30. Revelation 3:5. The following was shared in my FB Christian Group:

"I had an experience once where there was something evil and negative at the end of my hallway in the back bedroom. My dogs seen or sensed it as well. Two min pins. A mama and her baby. Both were about eight and nine years old then.
They stood at the entrance of the hallway looking twenty feet down to the bedroom at the end. The door was slightly open and it was dark in there. The hallway lights were on. They were growling and barking and showing their teeth. As if something was standing there. I couldn’t see but could feel it. I was terrified. I mean almost paralyzed with fear. It was an awful feeling.
One of them finally got the nerve to go down the hallway after barking for twenty min at the front of it. The mama dog. The smaller younger one stayed back a few feet behind her mama.
When the mama dog got to the bedroom door I seen something I will never be able to fully explain.
My poor dog was lifted off the ground about 3-4 feet in the air and started convulsing. Waist high easily. Flopping in the air. Like a seizure. But she was going from one side of the hallway to the other slamming into the wall each time still off the ground. As if something was holding her. And banging her into each wall. She was only a 14lb small dog. A miniature pincher.
This went on for about ten feet. Then it was as if she was dropped and still seizing then still being pushed into the wall on the right then the left the remaining ten feet. The younger dog tucked her tail between her legs and ran into the living room under the sofa. Whimpering.
I had several people there that witnessed this. My friend Robbie was there. He was 6’8 , very tall man. He was staring in disbelief.
I finally got enough courage to run grab my dog and pull her out of that hallway. I thought it was going to kill her. I had been to scared to go down it myself and my brave little dog was protecting me and her pup.
I held her in my lap and once we got out the hallway it all ended.
She came back too and was whimpering. I took her to the sofa in the living room and told her I was sorry I didn’t go get her sooner. The whole thing lasted like 4-5 minutes which seemed like forever.
When I set her down she got under the sofa with the smaller dog and both of them snarled and growled looking at the hallway. But they wouldn’t come out from under the sofa the rest of that night.
At that time in my life I had a lot of problems. Had lots of demons. That was years prior to my being saved."

2 Likes

Re: Evidence From Animals On The Need For Us To Be Reconciled With Our Creator by EternalBeing: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2019
HalleluYAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Evidence From Animals On The Need For Us To Be Reconciled With Our Creator by EternalBeing: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Thank You JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach!

1 Like

Re: Evidence From Animals On The Need For Us To Be Reconciled With Our Creator by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 20, 2019
Very true.

God often uses animals to speak to and warn us concerning impending danger.

The instance of Balaam's donkey comes to mind, for what Balaam, a human, couldn't see and perceive, his donkey, an animal, could. {Numbers 22:23-35}

I was surprised to hear that the Asian tsunami which killed over five hundred thousand humans, hardly claimed the life of any animal for some strange reason.

So perhaps we humans need to pay more attention to the animals for God might just be using them to say something important to us.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Appropriate To Use My Life Stories While Preaching In The Church? / The 'pontifical Secret' Rule Used In Clergy Sex, Scraped By Pope Francis / Shocking - Pastor Receives Hot � Slap While Trying To Deliver A Mad Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.