Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos (40761 Views)

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Joe Day's Wife Goes Into Labour, As He Races Off Pitch / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by cenaman(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
OnyeOgboni:
Such fools like you find extraordinary strength in hiding behind the curtains of social media to spew trash..but in real life I'm sure you'll appear the shy little chicken with a huge inferiority complex that you are.spits!
Faceless forum i don't have to reply you.
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by cenaman(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
jcmaiah:

You are a local Champion. You have not travelled outside your father's compound before.
Tell me the state u resident or Google dorncklaims enamhe or dc enamhe.
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
cenaman:
Those fans must be an IPOBians, because they are synonymous to racist. Those idiot quoting me, no tribe in nigeria that are more tribalistic and racist than the Igbos. In Igbo land if u can't speak the Igbo language u are an hausa/fulani, they will address u as aboki (mind u, the aboki they call does not translate to the meaning in hausa). they believe every non igbo speaker is inferior to them.....
igbos are the most hateful people in Africa... but I thank God that they are being paid back in their same hateful manner by south africa, Kenya, India, Togo, Vietnam, Pakistan, etc.. they are been hated and lynched like flies there

1 Like

Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Advocate500:
Light and darkness has nothing in common, the igbos feel that they are well ahead of u and wherever a daft and uncivilised fool like u come from.
then why don't the useless godforsaken igbos pack their bags and return to their cursed shithole states.. why still travelling all about
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by Advocate500: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
then why don't the useless godforsaken igbos pack their bags and return to their cursed shithole states.. why still travelling all about
this comment of urs shows how stupid and myopic ur sense reasoning is,threatening people about living outside their region just because they have a different opinion from u and which ever region u emanates from, igbos have earned right to live in any part of the world they deem fit ,just like the yurobas and tribes that have made UK, USA their home, until they starts coming back, not u and ur likes have the right to ask igboman to leave any part of the country ok.

2 Likes

Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by Techsunny: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
cenaman:
Those fans must be an IPOBians, because they are synonymous to racist. Those idiot quoting me, no tribe in nigeria that are more tribalistic and racist than the Igbos. In Igbo land if u can't speak the Igbo language u are an hausa/fulani, they will address u as aboki (mind u, the aboki they call does not translate to the meaning in hausa). they believe every non igbo speaker is sinferior to them.....
Monkey from Zoo
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by OnyeOgboni: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
cenaman:
Faceless forum i don't have to reply you.
..ofcourse you lack the balls to
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by NnamdiCheges(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
cenaman:
Those fans must be an IPOBians, because they are synonymous to racist. Those idiot quoting me, no tribe in nigeria that are more tribalistic and racist than the Igbos. In Igbo land if u can't speak the Igbo language u are an hausa/fulani, they will address u as aboki (mind u, the aboki they call does not translate to the meaning in hausa). they believe every non igbo speaker is inferior to them.....

Are u kidding me?
Hate can destroy someone dis much!

1 Like

Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by sayisayi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
cenaman:
Those fans must be an IPOBians, because them.....

Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by sayisayi(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
NnamdiCheges:

Are u kidding me?
Hate can destroy someone dis much!

Bros, Cerebral dissonance is real. On a side note, I was at the game. Igbo boys dey waka everywhere. The goalkeeper is from Cameroon and was called racial names like n word, jigaboo, spat on and more. Just a few idiots that came with their team. Coming off that pitch go show those fools their words have repercussions. They would have felt like village idiots.

Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by sayisayi(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=Kennyswagz1 post=83317734] igbos are the most hateful people in Africa... but I thank God that they are being paid

Idiot of the week spotted. Ur Baba would have got a better return on his life if he blew his akumu down the throat of a goat.
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by stieyven(m): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
cenaman:
Remember that you will be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by Biafraaa: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2019
cenaman:

This is where your hate for igbo landed you. what brings igbo into this matter. If you are pained go hug transformer. Aboki must remain abogi just as Musa will always remain for gate and Afonja also remain Afonja.
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by specialmati(m): 1:39am On Oct 21, 2019
cenaman:
whenever it looks like all hope is lost for your redemption just look up to Jesus
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 21, 2019
cenaman:

Hmmn
This one na real bigot oo, kwo
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by Cousin9999: 5:06am On Oct 21, 2019
There used to be a time when black athletes were man enough to walk away from opportunities when they were not treated with respect. We would demand that changes be made in sports organizations. We would make people relocate a major sports event.

These ones today don't have the integrity, strength, or courage to make people show respect.
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by Caseless: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2019
cenaman:
your assertion about the igbo is wrong. The entire southern Nigeria address northerners as "aboki" and they have derogatory meaning to it.
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Advocate500:
this comment of urs shows how stupid and myopic ur sense reasoning is,threatening people about living outside their region just because they have a different opinion from u and which ever region u emanates from, igbos have earned right to live in any part of the world they deem fit ,just like the yurobas and tribes that have made UK, USA their home, until they starts coming back, not u and ur likes have the right to ask igboman to leave any part of the country ok.
shut the Bleep up and go back
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=sayisayi post=83320217][/quote] you know I ain't lying
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
cenaman:
Tell me the state u resident or Google dorncklaims enamhe or dc enamhe.
I said you are a local champion. I don't need google to know a local champion. Your statement is more than enough to know so.
Re: England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos by seanjy4konji: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Meanwhile stupid arsenal have started their usual rubbish..

Ordinary Sheffield deh beat me oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Shares His Rare Throwback Photo / Floyd Mayweather’s New Private Jet: Exterior & Interior Photos / Mikel Obi & Onazi Playing Table Tennis With Others Amid Rumoured Rift (Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.