Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Test Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Test Of Life (4727 Views)

Charles Russell (JWs founder)- The Test Of A False Prophet / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Test Of Life by jonatoye(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Test of Life

WORD FOR TODAY
Irrespective of the condition you find yourself, it is a test for you as far as God is concerned. The Lord is highly interested in your response to various situations of life!!!************************************
Scriptural Reference
"And you shall remember that the LORD your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not." (Deuteronomy 8:2 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When times are hard and when they appear good to you; it is for a purpose. All life situations is an examination for you. God is ever waiting to see how you will react to every issues of life. He has over the time kept a track of your ways. He knows how far you can go and the level of your consecration, commitment and faithfulness.

He knows what is in your heart and how much you can be trusted based on various issues of life. You must be mindful of the fact that the manner of your reactions is a factor that determines your future placement.

Life is a temporary assignment. Irrespective of the issues in your life cooperate with God and put your trust in Him. Do not misbehave on the account of your challenges. Do all you can to do according to God's will to ensure that you do not fail God.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will not fail in destiny, I receive the grace to align my life according to your expectations in every facet of life in Jesus name. Amen!

Main Emphasis
Life is a test, every activity, position and situation is a test for you!!!

Have a Gracious Worship Experience!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Test Of Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2019
God is ever waiting to see how you will react to every issues of life. He has over the time kept a track of your ways. He knows how far you can go and the level of your consecration, commitment and faithfulness.
This is so true and deep.

Thank you darling Jesus for the gift of life.
Re: The Test Of Life by 9jayes: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2019
post=83297987:
Deep

Not too deep 9 inches can reach there
Re: The Test Of Life by Omojudy: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2019
It is said that it is not about our situation but about our reaction to our situation.
Re: The Test Of Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2019
9jayes:

Not too deep 9 inches can reach there

Stop the foolishness.
It is sunday morning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Test Of Life by Soljaboi44(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2019
3rd to Comment..
Re: The Test Of Life by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2019
Will come back to Read it
Re: The Test Of Life by 9jayes: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2019
post=83298022:

God bless you 9jayes

Amen
Re: The Test Of Life by Trueigbo: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2019
I was moved from my comfort zone another place some and people say its the handwork of some spiritual forces to frustrate me.

Now could it be true or God is testing me

1 Like

Re: The Test Of Life by Truefaith: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: The Test Of Life by ctleurocollege: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2019
Life is a temporary assignment
Re: The Test Of Life by Omojudy: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2019
post=83298022:

Stop the foolishness.
It is sunday morning!
Lol. Is foolishness permitted any other day?
Re: The Test Of Life by helinues: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2019
Ok

Re: The Test Of Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Omojudy:

Lol. Is foolishness permitted any other day?
Some people cannot do without it.
You can see that everyday here.
But they should atleast be sane on the sabbath day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Test Of Life by larryking540: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2019
am a testimony of test of time.. once upon a time we were actually buying local rice, while growing up but I never knew it was actually local rice I thought a person was supposed to pick rice just as people pick beans but now the story is different if they like make rice go up people go still afford am even reach 4 bag for Christmas, I thank god for giving us the spirit of patience and Endurance, but 1 person wasn't patient enough and Dat person was actually my mom, wish her well as she keep chasing her success
happy Sunday my people

1 Like

Re: The Test Of Life by UdalaMmicha: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83298129:

Some people cannot do without it.
You can see that everyday here.
But they should atleast be sane on the sabbath day!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Test Of Life by prince985(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2019
Wisdom and luck are the only things that can get you through life

1 Like

Re: The Test Of Life by UdalaMmicha: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83297987:

This is so true and deep.

Thank you darling Jesus for the gift of life.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Test Of Life by UdalaMmicha: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83298022:

Stop the foolishness.
It is sunday morning!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Test Of Life by Eportal123: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Today is my birthday.

Say a lil prayer for me.
Re: The Test Of Life by Lamasta(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Jesus has already overcome and also told us to fear not that we will also overcome
Re: The Test Of Life by Delenla(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Very true! many gets carried away for too long.
Re: The Test Of Life by durelob9: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2019
Same mine was so real God within my period of tribulations made me know who to trust and who not to trust even my then girlfriend that was a motivational speaker started dating a white guy when things Got out of hand what if I had married her ? God I will forever bless your name as long as I am living
Re: The Test Of Life by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2019
I've failed as a christain.... This topic hit deep in me but i still don't know what to do. God i need help
Re: The Test Of Life by ABOVEDELAW: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
YOU MAY BE CRYING THAT YOU DON'T HAVE SHOES UNTIL YOU SEE PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE LEGS, ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL TO GOD grin
Re: The Test Of Life by Priest111(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=jonatoye post=83296588] ~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

WORD FOR TODAY
Irrespective of the condition you find yourself, it is a test for you as far as God is concerned. The Lord is highly interested in your response to various situations of life!!!************************************
Scriptural Reference
"And you shall remember that the LORD your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not." (Deuteronomy 8:2 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When times are hard and when they appear good to you; it is for a purpose. All life situations is an examination for you. God is ever waiting to see how you will react to every issues of life. He has over the time kept a track of your ways. He knows how far you can go and the level of your consecration, commitment and faithfulness.
I LOVE THIS

1 Like

Re: The Test Of Life by totosucker(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
The test of life is the trial of our faith. Everybody is tested. What you do with your test determines your placement per time

1 Like

Re: The Test Of Life by OkongwuTochukwu: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Amen.
Re: The Test Of Life by Emmanuel453(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice message it touches the soul
Re: The Test Of Life by Seebrian(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
It is well. Though the test may be tough and hard but the end result thereof is worthwhile. Remember God cannot bring the test that is above you. He brings it base on the level of the deposit of His grace upon your life. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: The Test Of Life by Mryacks: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2019
jonatoye:
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

WORD FOR TODAY
Scriptural Reference
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He knows what is in your heart and how much you can be trusted based on various issues of life. You must be mindful of the fact that the manner of your reactions is a factor that determines your future placement.

Life is a temporary assignment. Irrespective of the issues in your life cooperate with God and put your trust in Him. Do not misbehave on the account of your challenges. Do all you can to do according to God's will to ensure that you do not fail God.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will not fail in destiny, I receive the grace to align my life according to your expectations in every facet of life in Jesus name. Amen!

Main Emphasis
Life is a test, every activity, position and situation is a test for you!!!

Have a Gracious Worship Experience!!!

Thank you. Blessed write up.

We must learn to have an unshakable faith in God no matter whatever life challenges we are faced with.

(1) (Reply)

Trousers And Scarflessness In Nigeria Churches / Idol Worship In Today's World / Anita Oyakhilome Rolls On The Floor As Her Husband Ministers (2004 Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.