Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style (837 Views)

Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money / Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) / Timaya Carrying Emmanuel, His Newborn Son On The Street Of Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style by GistReport: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Davido celebrates the birth of his newborn son with wife, Chioma as he pops champagne.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/davido-shares-first-photo-of-his-newborn-son

Re: Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style by GistReport: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2019

Re: Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style by subtlemee(f): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2019
If I was one of the baby mamas I'll be feeling low cry
Re: Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style by GistReport: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style by ctleurocollege: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2019
subtlemee:
If I was one of the baby mamas I'll be feeling low cry

Why do you want to be a baby mama? you're already low for even considering it
Re: Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style by festacman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
The labour of a new mom leads to the joy of new dad. Shout out to all mothers!

(1) (Reply)

"Ope Kan To Na Brother Ade" Naira Marley Shades Ruggedman In Mafo Song / Oap Tushbee And Kelvin Peters A'rien Congratulates Ironmike / 2face Idibia Better Smoke Weed And Write Songs - Blackface Tells Daddyfreeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.