Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

"My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures (50382 Views)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mama fair, father fair, children brown

1 Like

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Nicheey(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

You are not a real niggarrr
There is nothing like genuine money on planet earth
Nobody makes genuine money on planet earth

May we never stay broke for too long as real niggarrrz

Amen
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by kensing1046(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
mamajj17:

She dey Toilet grin grin grin
toilet kee

1 Like

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by KayCee92(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Yahoo yahoo business is good.

When you have sense.

At least when you pick one, you invest and stop doing it again

Even a fool is regarded wise when he is silent grin

1 Like

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Tmiky: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
E money, KCEE's junior brother. Money's sweet o
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by ManyThanks: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Money good o, see how Lola and seen dem bring this post come front page....if n.a. poor man with 4 children drinking garri with groundout, that one will not even reach last page self.....
I hail naija people.
please bros, how do I make them bring my post on education section to front page?
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Burgerlomo: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2019
Beautiful family cool
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by CanadaOrBust: 1:32am On Oct 21, 2019
I think I read E-money was killed by police the other day. Or am I missing something
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Olaonipekun11: 2:38am On Oct 21, 2019
Where is EFCC abeg?
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Xisnin(m): 3:48am On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

Says the lazy chief fraudster.
Do you think your victims robbed to get their money?

I don't want to hear complaints about politicians when you get paraded by EFCC.
There was another like you who used to brag here but has since been silenced.
A word they say ..........

2 Likes

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by donbrowser(m): 4:40am On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one E-Money.
But can I forgive you for what you did to our brother Airforce1 who licked your ass till there was no more hair in it yet you didn't deem it fit to give him a record deal.
You are wicked
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by bigcee(m): 5:35am On Oct 21, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
MR. MAN, HOPE SAY U DEY MAKE GENUINE MONEY O....

MAKE U NO GO CAST LAS LAS O....

ME I DON TALK MY OWN O, EHEN....

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by Isnow: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2019
nonye6194:

Hustle so you'll not be questioning people's wealth online on a Sunday evening

hehe..so na only Sunday evening he will be querying peoples wealth
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by dinachi(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2019
GistReport:
Five star music chairman, E-Money and his three sons steps out in style as they cruise around.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B31Ge0HHUSb/?hl=en

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/e-money-and-his-3-sons-steps-out-in-style-shares-cute-pictures
Which soldiers? One is already gay, sticking out his tongue like a frigging Banshee!
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by PapaAdanna: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Tomorrow now these boys go begin talk about street life... Like Davido does.

Nonsense
What do they know of street.

1 Like

Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by showafrica(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

Lol, you sounds like an idiot and at the same time wise. You mix stupiditty with wisdom. Only few people will understand your wise statements.
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by naijacentric(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
MR. MAN, HOPE SAY U DEY MAKE GENUINE MONEY O....

MAKE U NO GO CAST LAS LAS O....

ME I DON TALK MY OWN O, EHEN....
bros i like ur sarcasm na complex money na today legit people don't show like this anywhere in the world. One day alarm go blow!
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by naijacentric(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

so u can use ur people for money?
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by mii4u(f): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2019
bikerboy1:

RIP to him
Sorry pls, why rip? I don't understand.
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by sheDD(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Future ladies heart breakers"
Certified 100%
Re: "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures by femliany(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2019
pahoehoe:
Let someone tell us how this man made his money. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in mastering how to make millions of naira from export business.
See family of Buhari oooo...go and conduct a research first on why people are poor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica / Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.