Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen (738 Views)

How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn / My Terrible Experience At Onitsha Motor Park / My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
GOOD AFTERNOON NAIRALANDERS, THANK GOD IM ALIVE TODAY. PLEASE READ BELOW MY TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH PEACE MASS TRANSIT WHICH WE BOARDED FROM OJUELEGBA IN LAGOS TO UTAKO IN ABUJA YESTERDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2019.
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
CONTINUE
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by morningsta(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Terrible experience. This should not be taken lightly by responsible authorities. I wish the OP was more coherent/explicit with the narration of the incident.
Let us continue to call them out and embarrass them until they learn to do the right thing.
OP, I am surprised after the first incident, you still allowed a sleeping driver to drive you.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by KingAzubuike(f): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Peace mass transit overtask their drivers and it's nothing to write home about. It's one of the most dangerous companies to travel with.
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
And the funny thing is that their car have a speed limiter, we cant run 120KM, it will just drop down the speed., Cars such as Sienna, 18 seater Buses, even J5 were just overtaking us.,
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
please how can i post an audio message here, i recorded 3 conversations with the the driver and passengers and you will be shocked at what the driver and his colleagues said
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by clarocuzioo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
I wonder how and why people still enter PMS with all the evidences of recklessness and poor management that have led to the untimely avoidable deaths of so many Nigerians.

I call them suicide mission, even for free I won't board Peace Mass Transit.
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by SKhanmi: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Why didn't one of the passengers take over the driving after the first incidence. I don't care about any excuses that might come up, you people were playing with your lives.
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
SKhanmi:
Why didn't one of the passengers take over the driving after the first incidence. I don't care about any excuses that might come up, you people were playing with your lives.

The driver is so stubborn. When I noticed he's dozzing, I offered him a chewing Gum, he rejected, I initiated a conversation, he doesn't flow it, I told him I wanna pee, he said since I'm the only one, he won't stop till 2/3rd succumb. How will you expect him to hand over the Bus keys to us.
I just thank God we arrived safely,
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by Sunday55: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2019
In all these you have pointed out, Peace Mass Transit is not to blame. You failed to blame bad governance that resulted to bad road and delay on the road. The driver is also a human being as he has been driving for hours. I see you the poster as a gossip and an ungrateful fellow. Instead of being thankful to God for bringing you to Abuja safely, you are here talking what does not worth it.
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by Sunday55: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2019
You have a negligible knowledge of transportation in Nigeria. If only you know the number of buses they convey to various destinations daily across Nigeria , you will not sit here and talk nonsense. A company that can move thousands of buses safely daily does not have reckless drivers. Is there any transport company that has not sent people to their early grave? Accident is inevitable as far as transportation is concerned. Peace Mass Transit remains the best transport company in Nigeria.
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Transport Service. Pls Read And Listen by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nothing to write home about

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fire Quartz (rare Stones Pic) / Finland / Prospect Of Interior Design/decor In Developed Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.