Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task (24053 Views)

Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) / Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: 'This Is Sunshine In Human Form' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by 36governors: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Shared with Caption

Mike aka #ManLikeMike aka President Of Cruisetopia winner of the @liptoniceteang #SunshineInABottle task has received his prize money and will now go ahead to have his honeymoon in Mauritius courtesy #LiptonIceTea.
His wife also got the sum of #500,000 to Chop Beta Life as well.

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B318Eukn9ij/

cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by 36governors: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by SUPOL(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Gentle man, konji for kee u inside that BB House

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by kolafolabi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Energetic Mike. Weldone bro!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice,he would travel back to his abode happy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by wilsonchilboy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Everywere u ND ur wife abi na una agreement be the bbn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
That 1m will completely change the lives of at least 2 poor Nigerians....whereas mike may just exhaust it under 2 days.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by PureGoldh(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations to him... Dx Mike of a guy is literally the real African Giant.. His height no be here oh smiley

If you need Original Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below 081 01 6 667 71

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Millions just dey fly left, right and center for these guys.

And some of our students need just 40K to complete their fee in school.

It is well.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations Mike!!!
He is such a perfect gentleman that deserves all these rewards.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by Talkwisdom(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Nice,he would travel back to his abode happy
,happy birthday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by Mopolchi: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Money dey bbnaija

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by ekaette1621: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin
So should NairaLANDERS fry obi?
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
what will he use the money for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by assaake: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
we give 100% warranty on any UK used laptop you buy from us

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by Ekaka1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
This one just stall for naija dey gather one..one million....to make up for 30m wey im no win, so when will he return to England to resume training for the olympics sad

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by Onyi22(f): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
My man crush

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by solmusdesigns: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
cool

Mike account go swell before he returns to UK, Nigerian Athletic Federation might even decide to hire him
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by Onyi22(f): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Mike account go swell before he returns to UK, Nigerian Athletic Federation might even decide to hire him
Sharrrrap there n stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by UnknownT: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lipton don dey do "La Casera " kind of drink?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
All of dem just dey get free money
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by arodavoo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
The money won't be given to those hopeless people out there, that would make very good use of the money rather they prefer to give it out to belle full people

Check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, UK, USA and malaysia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by solmusdesigns: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Onyi22:

Sharrrrap there n stop talking rubbish

shocked

shuo!! wetin i do you baby girl..

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by dodorima1: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83314452:
Millions just dey fly left, right and center for these guys.

And some of our students need just 40K to complete their fee in school.

It is well.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by DonTattaglia: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok, let these organizations also remember to extend some generosity or help to d needy, poor & helpless in the society, and orphans.. shocked embarassed
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by solmusdesigns: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Onyi22:
My man crush

No wonder
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by dodorima1: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by Erolow(f): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one....

Check my signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task by RevengeNimi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Onyi22:
My man crush

I wish you give me chance to fvck this your pu**y from behind.

In fact, you go like my 7inch banana.

Each time i check you profile picture something dey tell me say you go good for doggy style.

Though, the room wey you take the picture is not encouraging.

Poverty is a serious issue in this country.

Of course, I like your courage as you dey Hunt for Yahoo boy dat will marry you.

Pls no gree for o because e no go give you money.
He'll only give you dead meat to eat and dead meat is not good for your health.

God will take you out of poverty in Jesus name.

Amen!

grin angry sad

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Weeks After New Baby, Comedian Helen Paul Steps Out In Style (photos) / Dayo Amusa Pictured In Mecca (Photos) / Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.