Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Model's Major Clothing Fail As Fans Think She Looks 'n.a.k.e.d' In Latex Trouser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model's Major Clothing Fail As Fans Think She Looks 'n.a.k.e.d' In Latex Trouser (523 Views)

RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think / Mercy Aigbe Suffers Photoshop Fail As Her Hip Makes Pillar Bend / Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Model's Major Clothing Fail As Fans Think She Looks 'n.a.k.e.d' In Latex Trouser by Emperor2463(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
For some bizarre reason, latex clothing seems to be having a moment. We've had retailers selling latex skirts and dresses and now Fashion Nova is flogging latex trousers.

But surprisingly, it's not the choice of material that's got people talking about the garment right now - it's the colour.

The clothing brand recently shared a photo of model Alexis Skyy wearing a pair of their vinyl trousers in the shade cognac on Instagram .

They captioned the post: "Latex Pants Got Your Tongue. Search: "Late Night Texts Vinyl Pants."
And while more than 31,000 people have liked the image, many did a double take after seeing it.

That's because they couldn't get over the fact that the nude-colour makes it look like Skyy forgot to put on trousers and is naked from the waist down.

One person commented: "I thought she was naked and oiled up."

Another said: "I thought she was naked I was like tf is you wearing woman."

A third wrote: "Omg on first glance I thought she wasn’t wearing pants lol."

https://legitnewsblog..com/2019/10/models-major-clothing-fail-as-fans.html

(1) (Reply)

Miss Niger Delta Diaspora 2019, Queen Freda Fred Bags L.L.B. (hons) / 'I Never Fold' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Vehicles / Some Compliments Hit Different – Singer Simi Blushes As She Appreciate ASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.