Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Football Trading-is It Really Lucrative? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Trading-is It Really Lucrative? (1168 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Under 3.5 Football Trading / SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Trading-is It Really Lucrative? by princeokek: 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
I will be using this thread as an official thread to teach nairalanders how to make money trading on football matches played all over the world.i will take you from he basics to the fundamental and technical aspects of football trading.stick around
Re: Football Trading-is It Really Lucrative? by Mruzoh1: 12:45am On Nov 10, 2010
My students will be delighted to hear about it.

I may decide to bring them over if your teaching is impacting.

Lets see what you've got to offer!
Re: Football Trading-is It Really Lucrative? by baslone: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2010
hmm!!
Re: Football Trading-is It Really Lucrative? by princeokek: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2010
Football trading is a very legitimate online business that demands that you learn how it is done.this is simply placing stakes on football matches played all over Europe,Asia,America and every part of the world.

In football trading,you have a 90 to 10 chance of winning consistently because you are not only allowed to place a straight win,draw or lose,you are given a leverage to either place a win/draw at the same time.

Basically,football trading profits are calculated in odds which is like lot size in forex trading.these odds serve as a pointer to how much you gain per match.

To be continued,
Re: Football Trading-is It Really Lucrative? by gafar: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2010
Continue wth ur recommended site. D 1 dat u ar investng on
Re: Football Trading-is It Really Lucrative? by baslone: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2010
LOL!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Football Trading-is It Really Lucrative? by dchoosen(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2011
Please continue hope ur lecture is going to be of good ending and we will not be directed to blog site. Thanx 4 d teaching

(1) (Reply)

Obatala Banking / GEORGE SOROS PREDICTS GLOBAL ECONOMY DOOM-economists in the house, interpret / How Do I Get Buyer For Gallstone Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.