Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Single Room To Rent In Lag - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Single Room To Rent In Lag (949 Views)

taken, 1 BQ Room To Let, Lekki Phase 1, From 75k/quarter / FILLED! Single Ensuite Room To Let For Working Class, Lekki Phase 1, 35k/month / Picture -single Room Face Me And Slap You - #6000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Room To Rent In Lag by Agbemiga27(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hi everyone,which area can 60k be enough to rent a single room in lagos(face me i face you). thanks.
Re: Single Room To Rent In Lag by healthserve(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Go to ijoko. You'll get. If you can share a room find someone who wants a roommate in better areas like Ogba. A guy was looking for one today. I know someone who likes to rent a room in a two bedroom too if you like this . iIf you're coming to Lag to seek opportunities where you go to matters a lot I recommend Ogba but island is better because of the opportunities around
Re: Single Room To Rent In Lag by Agbemiga27(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thanks bro, actually am coming to seek better opportunities
Re: Single Room To Rent In Lag by Agbemiga27(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Am not available to whatsapp for now, can u please give your email or phone number?
Re: Single Room To Rent In Lag by polimaf(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Agbemiga27:
Hi everyone,which area can 60k be enough to rent a single room in lagos(face me i face you). thanks.
Areas like Langbasa, badore in ajah, Ikotun, Iyana ipaja, ogba, igando, lakowe, bogije, ogombo, isolo, you'd see such type of apartments for 60k.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Berry Court, Omole Phase II Extension Scheme II Now / One Plot Of Land For Sale In Bayeku, Ikorodu Lagos / 3bedroom Architectural Design + Graphical Floor Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.