Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En (2534 Views)

Vacancy For Sales Executive(female) At A Bridal Showroom In Ikeja( Pay 40k-45k) / Female Companion Needed Pay 40k / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by alexsoftwork(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Good evening nairalanders pls I just got a job, am really really broke right now, don't know how am going transport myself to-fro.
My office is @ opebi Ikeja area of lagos.
Pls I need help from someone who can loan me 30k to pay 40k buy november ending.
I don't mind meeting the person one on one, doing video agreement or document signing. Pix below is my appointment letter
Pls you can reach me via my mail alexakhibi1@gmail.com or wasap 08166333558. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations on ur job boss
Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by NLSavage: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
facking scammer. 900k salary
Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by Sirwallace(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
NLSavage:

900k per annum. Thats 75k per month.

D dude can be a real deal.

9 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by onyeawka80(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
NLSavage post=833u19294:
Yes in a year not a month.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by kkash: 2:13am On Oct 21, 2019
8am - 8pm, Mondays - Saturdays , and 30mins break......

5 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by olujacob: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2019
MAKE MONEY WITH EASE HOW?

I stumble upon a site which was so simple for any body to start...
Now, if you had never or you have been able to make some cash online before one way or the other, this is cool for you also

The good part of it, is FREEEE You don't need to pay a DIME ye no KOBO involved

Am saying this before some so called spammers or Guru's would start selling it to you.

How do you make money with this

- Create youtube video you make $50
- Complete survey you make $25
- Get clicks you make $2
-Download apps make $10
-Refer friends you make $10

How do you withdraw or collect your earned money

-Through Bank transfer
-Through Paypal
- Through Bitcoin
- Through payment apps or extension e,g get batter etc

Find it interesting.. or just want to see how it looks?
Go here and give your comment
CLICK HERE http:///32Ieh9X

alexsoftwork:
Good evening nairalanders pls I just got a job, am really really broke right now, don't know how am going transport myself to-fro.
My office is @ opebi Ikeja area of lagos.
Pls I need help from someone who can loan me 30k to pay 40k buy november ending.
I don't mind meeting the person one on one, doing video agreement or document signing. Pix below is my appointment letter
Pls you can reach me via my mail alexakhibi1@gmail.com or wasap 08166333558. Thanks in advance.
Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by NLSavage: 6:27am On Oct 21, 2019
onyeawka80:
Yes in a year not a month.
ok
Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by Lagbaja01(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2019
Calm down bro, read the letter again....now read between the lines...I promise you'll understand it.
NLSavage:

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by obi4eze(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2019
kkash:

As in ehn. That's what caught my attention

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by sirfemoz(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2019
Palm credit and carbon can give you loan, and interest rate won't be up to 10k a month.

Try out Carbon! Use my link to access amazing financial services - instant loans, funds transfers and bill payments. Get started now:

https://1fi.co/M3JK5w

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by lereinter(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2019
But loan isn't difficult to obtain

If you cannot do Lapo and it's kind

Do online loan

Also you don't have friends and relatives you could show your offer letter to borrow you money instead of nl

Maybe you just want people to pity you and dash you money

3 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Is no one else reading the terms of that employment slavery contract?

8:00 am - 8:00 pm (12 hours of work) with 30 minutes break for 900k per annum?

Work on 4 Sundays in a year with mother's day, father's day etc being mandatory dates? (This is very ambiguous knowing how many times mother's day is celebrated in one year).

Let them just kuku give you accomodation inside the company's office.

Lose one whole day's salary because you are late to work, even for 5 minutes, then you give them free labour for the other 11 hours and 25 minutes you would have actually put in work. This is grossly unfair and inhumane. Negotiate so that the deduction be pro-rated to give you value for value.

Bro, I sincerely feel sorry for you. I know you need the money but think about this if by the time you remove your transportation and feeding costs from that monthly N75,000 salary and you don't have up to N35,000 left as your profit, then that job is not worth it.

I wonder how you would be able to repay whatever loan you take now.

Email me at ensflaw@gmail.com stating your name and the unedited copy of that contract as proof of authenticity and I will support you in the little way I can.

I pray that God in His infinite mercy comes through for you. Amen.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by OluDonald1(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2019
mulante:

Work on 4 Sundays in a year with mother's day, father's day etc being mandatory dates? (This is very ambiguous knowing how many times mother's day is celebrated in one year).

Lose one whole day's salary because you are late to work, even for 5 minutes, then you give them free labour for the other 11 hours and 25 minutes you would have actually put in work. This is grossly unfair and inhumane. Negotiate so that the deduction be pro-rated to give you value for value.

Bro, I sincerely feel sorry for you. I know you need the money but think about this if by the time you remove your transportation and feeding costs from that monthly N75,000 salary and you don't have up to N35,000 left as your profit, then that job is not worth it.

I wonder how you would be able to repay whatever loan you take now.

Email me at ensflaw@gmail.com stating your name and the unedited copy of that contract as proof of authenticity and I will support you in the little way I can.

I pray that God in His infinite mercy comes through for you. Amen.

Least of the worst nigeria employee surfers from their employers! What will u say about 7am - 7pm & sometimes day+night for #50k? Anyway, a jobless person like me dat is earnestly searching for any available job won't bothered about dat kind terms & conditions.
Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by IamNotWariz: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2019
mulante:

I do not like the way you people talk. As if the OP did not consider all his options before taking the job... These are desperate times and employers already know
An Era where young graduates are getting paid 15k per month. You will be lucky to have a job that's pays above 50k as a masters degree holder

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by BonkoINC: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kiwkcash
Carbon
Fair money
Use Google .
Even access bank can borrow a worker money..

3 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by kodred(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Terrible work conditions. Do you have collateral though?
Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by Edyice: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
kodred:
Terrible work conditions. Do you have collateral though?

Terrible what!!!

Go and see married man working sales job in a supermarket from Monday to Saturday ,take home pay 20k or 25k .. I know some some supermarket , I won't call their names .

mulante:

Slavery !!!

You make me laugh

Go and see people with masters doing some terrible job , some don't even have grin

At the end , it all balls down to individual
That take such offers..

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by Babaalata: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Send a DM if you're real.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by 40secondsMan: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
kkash:

IT GETS WORSE.

MAN HAS TO WORK ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS,AND EVEN MANDATORY 4 SUNDAYS IN A YEAR...WOW!

@OP, PLEASE WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS IT IF I MAY ASK?

OH BTW, CONGRATS! MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY THESE LOAN APPS, LIKE BRANCH

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by abbasajao(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
NLSavage:
Why are you jumping to conclusion when you have only read the paper halfway?

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by imitateMe(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
NLSavage:
Annually

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by imitateMe(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
olujacob:

The link isn't valid

MAKE MONEY WITH EASE HOW?

I stumble upon a site which was so simple for any body to start...
Now, if you had never or you have been able to make some cash online before one way or the other, this is cool for you also

The good part of it, is FREEEE You don't need to pay a DIME ye no KOBO involved

Am saying this before some so called spammers or Guru's would start selling it to you.

How do you make money with this

- Create youtube video you make $50
- Complete survey you make $25
- Get clicks you make $2
-Download apps make $10
-Refer friends you make $10

How do you withdraw or collect your earned money

-Through Bank transfer
-Through Paypal
- Through Bitcoin
- Through payment apps or extension e,g get batter etc

Find it interesting.. or just want to see how it looks?
Go here and give your comment
CLICK HERE http:///32Ieh9X

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by subcbouy: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
kkash:
12 hr voyage drift off ship wreck. 7 days make one week. But this one make one weak.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by babyfaceafrica: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Edyice:

Terrible what!!!

Go and see married man working sales job in a supermarket from Monday to Saturday ,take home pay 20k or 25k .. I know some some supermarket , I won't call their names .

Slavery !!!

You make me laugh

Go and see people with masters doing some terrible job , some don't even have grin

At the end , it all balls down to individual
That take such offers..

that people are doing it does not make it good..it is slavery job abeg!!
Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by FunnyDude(m): 5:50am On Oct 22, 2019
A bird at hand is worth thousand in a bush. Which do you prefer to keep earning something or begging people and lose your respect.

OP never despise your days of little beginning. Don't mind what all these naysayers are typing here.

Manage the job, and keep praying for more jobs.

Most people will jump at this offer considering the nature of Nigeria economy.
Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by Debaggio958: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2019
40secondsMan:

I guess it's one luxury goods store owned by one woman.It is located on mainland and island.

IT GETS WORSE.

MAN HAS TO WORK ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS,AND EVEN MANDATORY 4 SUNDAYS IN A YEAR...WOW!

@OP, PLEASE WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS IT IF I MAY ASK?

OH BTW, CONGRATS! MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY THESE LOAN APPS, LIKE BRANCH
Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by charles009(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Please do not feel despondent, the way some folks here are eating your offer for lunch. They prolly never walked in your shoes brother, they would have had a different mindset. A wise man once said that a bird at hand, you know the rest. 15 years ago, a gift of 500 naira to me meant a lot, I appreciated it as you gave me a million. Growing up was tough, having to train a whole family. But like the saying goes, do not despise the days of humble beginnings.

Ive got some advice for you little brother, be thoroughly drilled, soak up the relentless pressure that will come, develop and evolve yourself, and pray to whatever God you worship, show lots of gratitude.

Today, I have two younger brothers working in oil companies, and myself doing fairly OK. sometimes , we joke about the days of constant beans porridge, and we give it a loud laugh.

My mum kept reminding me, Believing in yourself is where it all begins.

send me an inbox(ejasndota@gmail.com) I will surely help in my little way. May God smile upon you always

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by airex(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
NLSavage:
Olodo u just like to dey expose yourself.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En by deltateam: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
kkash:

Modern slavery.

(1) (Reply)

Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV / Josepdam Group / Standard Alliance Group Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.