Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

How To Use Facebook Ads To Target Rich Individuals For Real Estate- (2022) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Use Facebook Ads To Target Rich Individuals For Real Estate- (2022) (1457 Views)

How To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage With This New Software / join the Lagos business for real estate whatsapp group / We Give Business Loan To Unions And Individuals Abuja Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Facebook Ads To Target Rich Individuals For Real Estate- (2022) by fancyto(m): 3:19am On Oct 21, 2019
So many people are posed with the challenge of running profitable ads on social media, they spend money on campaign that head no where.

3 years ago I got a job from a real estate company and my task was to boost their online presence, they actually gave me a target of a month to get clients to buy their property, this was at the time when I had vague Knowledge in online marketing.

I did all sort, created a social media fan page, increase followers, even ran social media ads, but ended up wasting money.

I mean using 300dollars to run Facebook ads, that didn't convert that was so painful,
The big issue was that there was something I wasn't doing right.
What was I not doing right?
I wasn't targeting the right audiences, just like how content is king in seo, targeting is king in social media media.

So here is a video guide i used to run my Facebook and Instagram ads Targeting the high net worth individuals "very rich people" who are ready to buy my property and would also show you how you in details the Facebook ads campaign structure i use in Targeting both audiences living in Nigeria and audiences of Nigerians living in the diaspora.

If you follow my lead then you would definitely make sales and enjoy those juicy commissions in your real estate business
Click link below to learn more on how to run facebook ads to target in networth individuals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lET9RGZ0Ri0

Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Target Rich Individuals For Real Estate- (2022) by oseremenifidon: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=fancyto post=83321435]So many people are posed with the challenge for running unprofitable ads on social media, they spend money on campaign that head no where.

3 years ago I got a job from a real estate company and my task was to boost their online presence, they actually gave me a target of a month to get clients to buy their property, this was at the time when I had vague Knowledge on online marketing.

I did all sort, created a social media fan page, increase followers, even ran social media ads, but ended up wasting money.

I mean using 100dollars to run Facebook ads, that didn't convert that was so painful,
I wasn't targeting the right audiences, just like how content is king in seo, targeting is king in social media media.

So coming up with a customer avatar to ascertain who, where, and how you can reach your target audience is crucial.
And it's not only for real estate any business at all. More also you should initiate the omnichannel strategy.

Never run advert on one channel explore others like google ads, LinkedIn ads, and of course Facebook and Instagram ads

And of course you should have a funnel optimized for lead generation and nurturing.

Well, you might know all of this and that's why digital rocket marketing agency is here to help you.

Interested in our services?

Contact 07064267811
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Target Rich Individuals For Real Estate- (2022) by oseremenifidon: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=fancyto post=83321435]So many people are posed with the challenge for running unprofitable ads on social media, they spend money on campaign that head no where.

3 years ago I got a job from a real estate company and my task was to boost their online presence, they actually gave me a target of a month to get clients to buy their property, this was at the time when I had vague Knowledge on online marketing.

I mean using 100dollars to run Facebook ads,that didn't convert that was so painful,

So coming up with a customer avatar to ascertain who, where, and how you can reach your target audience is crucial.
And it's not only for real estate any business at all. More also you should initiate the omnichannel strategy.

Never run advert on one channel explore others like google ads, LinkedIn ads, and of course Facebook and Instagram ads

And of course you should have a funnel optimized for lead generation and nurturing.

Well, you might know all of this and that's why digital rocket marketing agency is here to help you.

Interested in our services?

Contact 07064267811

(1) (Reply)

China Best Stone Coated Metal Roofing Sheets / Mazda Tribute 2001 And Infinity Fx 35 For Sale / We have Dredger for Outright Sale/lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.