Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,331 members, 7,864,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

#life_suckz - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #life_suckz (200 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#life_suckz by evaultra1: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2019
No one really cares about you until ur commit suicide...

I have been fighting depression for almost 6months now and most times I feel like taking my life in order to end all issues of life that am going through.... Words can't explain how saddened I am..�
Everyone has deserted me cuz the feel have failed and I have nothing to offer..

I dropped out from school as well���

Give me a call on 08103508029 to safe a soul...

Life really sucks..
Am making this post not only for comments and reaction but am making it so that if anything funny happens references would be made to this post .

#LIFEOFADEPRESSEDFELLOW.... ����
#Am SADDENED
Re: #life_suckz by Aegerine: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Be strong and keep pushing. Life is full of struggles, challenges, and difficulties. Only the brave live to tell their stories. Everybody has. I have as well, but will never consider suicide an option.

I don't know how tough it is for you, but you can certainly make decision to gather up the pieces and forge ahead again. That way, you will emerge stronger, and be a source of hope and motivation to whomsoever might be in a similar situation later on. Once you claim your own life which you have no right to do so in the first instance, then you will most certainly come to the realization of the foolhardiness of that.

I pray that God see you through whatever challenges you are experiencing now.
Re: #life_suckz by aydfather(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Life really sucks, but u dont have to make life happy by giving in. There is surely gonna be light @ the end of the tunnel

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help / Any Idea On How To Develop A Proposal On Setting Up An ICT Center? / Top 20 Question And Answers About Schooling Abroad - Germany (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.