Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) (82981 Views)

Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World / 4500 Naira For Roasted Chicken In Awka - Read My Experience / Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by Starhearts: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
seunmohmoh:
People really eat this black thing. Chai

Yes
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by 400billionman: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
ylaa:
Until the eggs are black, you can't call it all back chicken.

All eggs are white.

Snail, Cow, even Goat.
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by BOBAN2710: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=Johnpaul1099 post=83325614]Not in this world, anything black na winch grin[/quoteARE U A WHITE GUY?
IF NOT DAT MEANS U ARE A WITCH AND A WIZARD.
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by DTC2(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
t12tosin:
Tell me something

Something grin

Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by rentAcock(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
The chickens in my farm are rainbow coloured. People have no clue how much money they can make from rearing genetically modified chickens.
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by GGirll: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
I rather eat vulture than eat this hellish,witchy chicken called Ayam cemani....
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by Zoroaster: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
I'll definitely try this
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by ikorodureporta: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
juju tinz
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by Reelmii: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
black mamba in chicken form
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by lereinter(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Truly mysterious
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Judybash93:

Because it's black, it's the devil's handy work? I hope you're joking though
haba Bros... U should know better...na only devil black enter genotype... Lol
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by ajl: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
amaridigital:

Some are even calling it witchcraft chicken because of the colour. Is black colour associated with bad things and witchcraft? How can dark skinned people use bad words on anything black?

That's the handiwork of their evil white masters. It's a game of the mind. To dominate and suppress your targets you have to make them subconsciously assume everything about them is bad or evil. That will make them trust you instead of one of their kind. You will even make them think that their God is white, and also that his most popular prophet is white (e.g. Jesus) even though he was not. You have to make them think you are the embodiment of all that is good, beauty, etc. But meanwhile only Black people are first human because every other race evolve from Black people. Many ancient civilizations were dominated by Black people, from Egypt to Nubia, the Moors.

Have you ever heard the saying "black don't crack". Compare adult black man/woman to a white man/woman of same age. Most likely the white would look older with fairly wrinkled skin. Some white will even go to the extent of sun tanning their skin to have a light brown skin.

My point is that for your enemy to make you submit to him willingly he first need to gain control of your mind to the point that you offer yourself to him without a fight. For example, if you as a Nigeria go to an hotel to get a room and as you were been attended to by the receptionist a white couple comes into the reception desk, it's very likely the receptionist will leave you to attend to the white couple. This is a narrative from people experience. Though it may not happen 100% of the time. It's a battle of the mind. So far the Caucasian are winning.

Blacks are superhuman who have lost a lot of their abilities mostly through their own shortcomings by not been able to suppress the negative virtues in them.

2 Likes

Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by ylaa(f): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
You made me laugh.

quote author=400billionman post=83333847]

All eggs are white.

Snail, Cow, even Goat.[/quote]
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by lasmile(f): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmmm I doubt if my ancestors knows about this breed.

$2500!!
Is it sweeter than ram meat?
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by dokJ: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
this chicken go finally form black shitt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by goat22: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Donbabaj:
$2500? shocked definitely for the zoo not for chop chop.

Why will you put it in a zoo?! Don't you think it has feelings, you want to lock it up so people will be laughing at it and pointing at it?! Because it's Black!?
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by goat22: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
rentAcock:
The chickens in my farm are rainbow coloured. People have no clue how much money they can make from rearing genetically modified chickens.

You fit use them do sacrifice? And you dey sell only their buttocks for the farm? No the buttocks I go gree buy, you go cut am comp leave the other use am do anything.
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by Ola17: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
kobosmart:
What's the colour of its blood?

RED
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by cococandy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Mariangeles:
It looks burnt already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by ojonugba2014(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
i hav one of it kind 4 sale, although it is made in Aba At A Gvaway Price of 500milion only proudly nigerian
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by cococandy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
It doesn’t look appetizing

1 Like

Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Me I no chop ooo
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by chukkysnow: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
looks lk it came 4rm hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by Rapmoney(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
ogbosike:
No o o o! God forbid
Typical backward Nigerian mentality! Na wa for una o!!!
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by quickly: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
kobosmart:
What's the colour of its blood?

Same thing one Chinese woman tell me.

She said she taught black people have black blood.

She was shocked to know black peoples blood is red.
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by maynation(f): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
As a real niggarrr
Am amazed, flabbergasted and astonished

Dear please what's up with this real nigarrr thing?
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by witworth(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Amazing! Amusing... what a wonderful world
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by Davidzy23(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
He who refuses to eat this kind of chicken is a Racist... ��
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by Nmezor(f): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
A weird bird shocked shocked...the meat looks scary biko
Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by Greatfullheart: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
END TIME FOWL

Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by Tillies: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
CastedAyo:
This chicken is called Ayam Cemani - a rare breed of chicken from Indonesia. This "Goth Chicken" is all dark — even its bones and internal organs.

This chicken breed is like the Lamborghini of chicken.. Is the most expensive chicken breed in the world.

Everything in this chicken is black from bones, liver, heart, lungs, beak, feathers and skin, and oh! Except the eggs - they lay cream eggs.

The blackness is due to a dominant gene that causes hyper-pigmentation which is a genetic mutation known as fibromelanosis.

The chicken is originally from Java, Indonesia they are credited with having 'mystical powers' and are traditionally eaten as part of ritual, as well as being considered as status symbols and used in traditional medicine preparations to cure a variety of ailments.

The Ayam Cemani is such a rare breed of chicken, all dark — even its bones and internal organs.

Little wonder they call it the "Goth Chicken".. By the way, a pair is selling at 2500$.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD3RDOgrMwE

https://twitter.com/Klassiquuee/status/1186060911175442433?s=19

https://leakers.ng/viral/3211-see-the-most-expensive-chicken-in-the-world-all-black-photos-video/

Is its blood black too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) by yaki84: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
As a real niggarrr
Am amazed, flabbergasted and astonished
U aint a real niggar bruv
A real niggar is always expectant not suprised by any event or possible outcome of things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020 / Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.