Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,629 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts (39171 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life / Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by dave4rella(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
this people should stop adding those yorouba names to our sons name, as far as am concerned, Davido hasn't done the traditional requirements to qualify chioma as her wife and he shouldn't be over happy over the child because in igbo land, if u haven't paid ur woman's bride price ,any child she has, belongs to the fathers people, I will always uphold my forefathers tradition.
As far am consigned, ifeanyi is 100percent nwafor, and we would be waiting to take our daughter and son back once she is back from US.

Gbam! Na your Papa Born you
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Midas01: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Don't mind the minus screaming scam. They don't know nothing.
Jh0wsef:
Trust Nigerians. all na strategy. I say sure as davido dey pronounce the name some Aba boys carry biro and paper dey write go open account sharp sharp grin

The idea is having followers.. then selling off the account grin
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Ugosample(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Those doing Internet fraudsters(yahoo yahoo) these days are really suffering

A local man will nuture a client for 6 months of sleepless bag eyes and uncountable data purchased,'na so the time local man to bill the client',and the client will tell local man 'you are one of those African scammer' and he/she will block his ass immediately

Local man is now working as a labourer in one of those construction site, after he learnt that 'hardwork pays'

hahaha
lmao

this is funny
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Ugosample(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
this people should stop adding those yorouba names to our sons name, as far as am concerned, Davido hasn't done the traditional requirements to qualify chioma as her wife and he shouldn't be over happy over the child because in igbo land, if u haven't paid ur woman's bride price ,any child she has, belongs to the fathers people, I will always uphold my forefathers tradition.
As far am consigned, ifeanyi is 100percent nwafor, and we would be waiting to take our daughter and son back once she is back from US.

what is this one saying?

"Igbo custom" na for your pocket

in 2019, the Nigerian constitution gives rights to both parents
regardless of the circumstances

Let's see how you will carry your child out of Nigeria without fathers consent
he cannot even get a passport without his dad

My people reasoning like it's still 1859 undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Carlyboi(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
SaintHilary:

Make d woman cum dey stay Indiana wey bsay dem 7pm na ur own 3am but u still need dey awake chat her Love n trust
. Bro Wetin happen na you for kuku say na 24hrs difference between naija and Indiana but local man’s sarcasm is duly noted tho
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Ugosample(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Akinwale14:
Poor ibo boy mind,,u be Chioma family member? idiot no better go hustle and make it in life like Davido,,go remove the yoruba name there nah fool,,u ibo people are not even happy that Davido plan to marry from ur tribe,,dey there dey cause tribal war,,imp no go find work do,,jobless Nairaland user.

its the dregs of the society that reasons this way

don't mind him

most people Who play tribalist card are the dregs

that's the limit of their understanding

1 Like

Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Ugosample(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
mrsfavour:
original nwa Igbo ka I bu.
try this in 2019
the litigation that will follow
the girl's family will not survive it

A man's child is not a man's child because he did not marry the mother
nzuzu
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by teebaxy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
what's her birth price again .... How many billion ?
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Akinwale14(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ugosample:

its the dregs of the society that reasons this way
don't mind him
most people Who play tribalist card are the dregs
that's the limit of their understanding
Abi
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by litaninja(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
What's this one saying?

uyams:

1 Like

Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by notoriousbabe: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
you no even happy sey our brother made mistake in marrying your sister

1 Like

Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by RUDEBOYY(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Legendguru: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by kinggv(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
wailers everywhere
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by MyOleSolksjaer: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
That is why Igbo man can and will never be president of this nation.

Their level of backwardness bemuses me i swear.

Ugosample:

what is this one saying?

"Igbo custom" na for your pocket

in 2019, the Nigerian constitution gives rights to both parents
regardless of the circumstances

Let's see how you will carry your child out of Nigeria without fathers consent
he cannot even get a passport without his dad

My people reasoning like it's still 1859 undecided
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by fisherboy: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]the father na king of baby Dada so the boy go be king of yahooze
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Mhizhelen001(f): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
As if they know you ��

1 Like

Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by armadeo(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
abkrgumel:
grin soon he will start begging N100 recharge card
Dangote once asked me on Facebook

I would have freaked out with laughter.

Dangote says my friend pls send me #100 mtn card I need to make urgent phone calls and where I am I cannot get credit..

Some of these scammers should just go and carry cement in depot. They are quite stupid and so are many nigerians

1 Like

Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

A local man will nuture a client for 6 months of sleepless bag eyes and uncountable data purchased,'na so the time local man to bill the client',and the client will tell local man 'you are one of those African scammer' and he/she will block his ass immediately

Local man is now working as a labourer in one of those construction site, after he learnt that 'hardwork pays'
Sorry oo local man.
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by udeze2000: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kaii
I weep for the future of my country.
Too many unengaged youths.
Boys ready to work but no work to do.
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Ay04z(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

cheesy grin grin. Aye local man ti baje
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:

Listen
I didn't want to have a nairaland account or join it, but I was forced to open one so that I will address this issue of the abuse of our ethnic, Igbo. You south easterners in nairaland are something else. It is nothing to you, to mention Igbo anyhow in nairaland. Not only that, you try foolishly to prove our tribe is the best in Nigeria thereby making us to receive unnecessary insults.

I am new in nairaland, and I don't find it easy to open a thread to address this issue
Ay04z:
cheesy grin grin. Aye local man ti baje
uyams:

Listen
I didn't want to have a nairaland account or join it, but I was forced to open one so that I will address this issue of the abuse of our ethnic, Igbo. You south easterners in nairaland are something else. It is nothing to you, to mention Igbo anyhow in nairaland. Not only that, you try foolishly to prove our tribe is the best in Nigeria thereby making us to receive unnecessary insults.

I am new in nairaland, and I don't find it easy to open a thread to address this issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by tete7000(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:

Sentiments apart, do you think that tradition is to the child's advantage? What pride does it bring to a child to bear his mother's surname than the fact that people will use it to refer to him as bastard in future? A child whose father is unknown, born out of wedlock. Not all tradition make sense...
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by bamac(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Small time you will hear 30 thousand followers IG for sale... Na them.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts by SolarHub(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hungry Nigerians.

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue / Mercy Eke Thanks Cubana Chief Priest, Celebrities & Others For Their Support / Princess Shyngle Shades Unmarried Female Celebrities Above 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.