Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” (39290 Views)

Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by Correctgist(f): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Driver kicks lady out of his car for telling him “your head is not there.”

According to an Instagram user, Pearl Hotti who shared a video of the incident, she wrote;

I ordered for a ride and I and my friend was rushing to the airport to pick up a friend. So my friend was at the Lekki Toll gate and I was at VI.

We were to meet up together, so I told my driver to speak to her driver that they are at Lekki 1 toll gate and he should tell me the nearest place to meet up and I handed him my phone.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B34ElsFnJSH/

See more below..
https://zenithnaija.com/driver-kicks-lady-out-of-his-car-for-telling-him-your-head-is-not-there/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by Correctgist(f): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by Magichand: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2019
Lol
Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by Jasen1(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2019
Correctgist:
Nawaoo

So you can't this nawaa oh inside the post, must you steal the FTC

6 Likes

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by BlackfireX: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2019
Good for you

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by rentAcock(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Silly child. Just because he's a taxi driver, that doesn't give her any right to insult him. Kids these days have no respect or morals.

240 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by Slawormir: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by mdchikezie(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
QUARTER OF THE STORY HAS BEEN TOLD, WE ARE WAITING FOR THE REAL STORY

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by wakes: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
LOL!
Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by ijewejones: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Seems the lady meant the driver was 'headless' grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by OyiboPep: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
On behalf of feminists in Nigeria, we wee not take it!

If you think the "oga" is right, like.
If you think the girl too dey form, share.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by iyatrustee(f): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
The man in that video no be small / young person, that he drives Uber to make ends meet does not mean you look down on him. this is wrong on all grounds!!

To think she even posted this online angry

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by slyd90(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
chaii where these feminist grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by vicfajeze: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Maybe d head dey under her
Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by luciouscookie: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Can you tell that to your dad even while laughing?

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by youngbang(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
shocked

I love this !

Feminist over to you

1 Like

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by Kendumazy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Some girls are ill mannered. She might even say more than that and come online to lie.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by Starhearts: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
U re mad
U think say naa ur mate u dey talk to

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmm.What else can he do?.
Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by Authoreety: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Girls of nowadays and stupidity na 5 and 6

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by PassingShot(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Untrained, spoilt, rotten brat.

They think everyone must tolerate their poor upbringing.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by jk200: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
How on earth will you joke with a man Old enough to be your dad with the word " YOUR HEAD IS NoT THERE"?

There are some expensive joke u dare not play with an average Africa man/woman. The stupid lady even have d gut to took the man photo and upload it on SM.

She deserved more than the ill treatment she got from the man. Stupid slay queen with nothing upstairs.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by bob55dave(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
The 21 century woman is bitch.
Bad manners
Nothing to write home about.

All the do is to market their ass on social media

angry angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by Incandescent(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
His head is truly not there.

Make he go siddon
Re: Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” by Sirpaul(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
rotten she-goat

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sits On The Bumper Of A Danfo In Lagos (Photo) / The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.