Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences (1289 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences / Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / 2017 Batch 'b' Online Registration Commences October 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences by Ddone4: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Registration has commence since 10am but they are things to note before going to do that

1. Don't waste your time going to any cafe without checking your name on senate list on the nysc portal
2. You can visit the portal also on your phone, it is portal.nysc.org.ng
3. Register has quick has possible
4. Don't just be too quick and visit any cafe if possible visit an cafe dedicated to NYSC. I know of one in Ibadan, if you are in Ibadan. Fast and Ready Registration Tedder Hall, University of Ibadan.
5. Pay with people that have experience in the portal.
6. You can start the registration on your phone.

Delivery of Service is Available anywhere around Ibadan

IF YOU ARE IN IBADAN YOU CAN CALL 08184261891

Re: Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences by Ddone4: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Don't just register anywhere. Call today
Re: Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pls help! D i mistakenly clicked no payment meaning i dnt want to pay d 3k, for printing call up letter. Hw can i undo this cos i wnt to print my call up letter online.
Re: Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences by mystrymanintown: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Get your medical certificate of fitness for just 1000 naira...https:///send?phone=2349059362619&text=&source=&data=
Re: Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences by kiksi(f): 2:34am On Oct 22, 2019
francisgodstime:
Pls help! D i mistakenly clicked no payment meaning i dnt want to pay d 3k, for printing call up letter. Hw can i undo this cos i wnt to print my call up letter online.

You can register and pay later
Re: Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
kiksi:

You can register and pay later
thanks, also one of my friend has a problem abia state was uploaded as his state of origin by his skul. Hw can he change it
Re: Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences by kiksi(f): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
francisgodstime:
thanks, also one of my friend has a problem abia state was uploaded as his state of origin by his skul. Hw can he change it

I really don't know...
Re: Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences by mystrymanintown: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2019
Get your medical certificate of fitness for just 1000 naira...WhatsApp me on 09059362619 or click the below link
https:///BAgQlgXimKS5RVgiI6gN5r
Re: Tips To Note As NYSC Registration Commences by otafuogebe: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
please I need clarification.
I mistakenly click on proceed without payment and I could not fine the page again thinking I can c it later. after filling every form online, all I could c is submit.
if I submit, can I still make payment? if yes, please how

(1) (Reply)

How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online 2020 / Nysc Latest Info / When Will Batch C Start Her Three Weeks Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.