Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Sweet Machine - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sweet Machine (1408 Views)

Sweet Reg 010 Peuegot 407 4 Sale In Enugu / Sweet 08/9 Toks Limited Highlander. Neatest Ever. Xmas Splash Inside. See Advert / Sweet Honda Accord 07 EX For Just N1.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Machine by olunifemi(f): 2:04pm On May 21, 2007
VDub Golf GTI W12
PRESS RELEASE:
Volkswagen Golf GTI W12 650
Showtime at the Wörthersee

Leave conventions behind and let your passion awake - since the beginning these were the roots of the GTI idea. Until today they got more than 1.67 million drivers into their spell. Long has the Golf GTI been an icon. A mark for itself.

Since 1982 Golf GTI celebrate it annually in the Austrian Land at the Wörthersee. Thousands come.Volkswagen placed a Golf before them: the Golf GTI W12-650 showcar. This sports car is a inclination before the GTI friends at the Wörthersee, people for whom the GTI is a myth.
Stronger, broader, faster
A Golf was never stronger, broader or faster. It seems that the Golf GTI W12-650 comes directly from the racing course. A Golf that runs like the Pace Car of the 24 hours of Le Mans. Its name means: W12-Zylinder, 650 HP (477 KW with 6.000 rpm). A Showcar, not more, not less. Nevertheless it shows what enormous potential the Golf has to offer.

3.7 seconds, 325 km/h, 750 Newtonmeters
Its 6,0 Liter Biturbo engine is longitudinal and placed directly behind the driver and the front seat passenger. The Golf GTI W12-650 differentiate itself in this way from the classical central engine car. A 6-speed automatic transmission transfers 750 Newtonmeters (at 4.500 rpm) to the rear axle. It catapults the Golf GTI W12-650 to 100 km/h in 3.7 seconds. With a maximum speed of 325 km/h the Golf GTI W12-650 leaves behind nearly all of the world’s supercars.

Re: Sweet Machine by ohwofasa(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
how much?email ohofasa@yahoo.com
Re: Sweet Machine by viperman: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
ohwofasa:

how much?email ohofasa@yahoo.com

LOL!!!, Ohwofasa, i don't think that car is available for sale yet. grin
Re: Sweet Machine by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
viperman:

LOL!!!, Ohwofasa, i don't think that car is available for sale yet. grin

It never will be either, it's a design study. It was brought over to the UK this year, at GTI International. It's not being built.

ohwofasa:

[b]how much?[/b]email ohofasa@yahoo.com

You can't afford it, there's only one in the world, and that's it.
Re: Sweet Machine by st1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
Its not good for Nigerian road
Re: Sweet Machine by thegame(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
Don't worry, the mass production would soon begin. Though they just released the golf 5.
And i trust my naija guys
Re: Sweet Machine by Frando29(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2008
st1:

Its not good for Nigerian road

I don't know if you noticed the distance between the ground and the base of the vehicle. Any attempt to drive that car on Nigerian roads,will send it back to the garage with only the tires, driver's seat and the steering intact!
Re: Sweet Machine by PAPABOMBOY: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2008
My friend how much e be?

You no know sey oil money never finish--not yet, grin. As the price for crude oil dey $103/ barrel, nahim be say nah profit season we dey. I go personally order 100 of this moto give am yello fever to control traffic or catch amu robber.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Thing On 4 Legs? / My Anti-theft Cd Player In Honda Bulldog / Information Needed On 1998 Bmw 525i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.