Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ecommerce Business For Sale: Ready To Sell Products + 3 Websites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecommerce Business For Sale: Ready To Sell Products + 3 Websites (223 Views)

3 Websites That Pay You $25-$30 Per Hour For Editing / E-commerce Business - Amazon & Ebay, Sell Products In The Uk, Usa From Nigeria / Invest N20,000 With The Company To Buy And Sell Products For You. Get Paid N5k/m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecommerce Business For Sale: Ready To Sell Products + 3 Websites by MrMurdah: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Hi Guys,

I set up an ecommerce business for my sister.

She got a job and would not be able to handle the online business alongside her job.

My hands are full and so I won’t be able to handle it as well.

I am looking to sell the remaining products to anyone interested.

The products are kitchen, baby and skin beauty products.

Over 80% of the products have been packaged and are ready to sell.

The sale will include 3 ecommerce websites.

Instabuilder is installed on all of them, so you can make whatever amendments you want.

Domain and hosting registration is valid till 23/5/2020

If you are interested call on 08064979770

Lagos buyers only.

(1) (Reply)

Ghostwriting Vs Copywriting: Are There Any Difference? / Make Money Online At The Comfort Of Ur Home / Breaking: Ecobank Cancels Charges For Ussd Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.