Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,220 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nigeria Electricity- How Much Has It Improved In Your Area? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Electricity- How Much Has It Improved In Your Area? (186 Views)

Atiku Proffer Solutions To Nigeria's Electricity Problem / Breaking: Nigeria’s Electricity Grid Experiences Another Huge Collapse / Nigeria's Electricity Grid Collapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Electricity- How Much Has It Improved In Your Area? by Jollylolly(f): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
For those born and bred in Nigeria, you must admit that electricity is a challenge. I actually gave up on our power sector in 2014 when my two-month old baby could shout “UP NEPA” better than he could call me Daddy.
Then I began to sought way to go to this Canada that everyone was going to but for some reasons it has not worked. Well, that is by the way. For some reasons, I am having a change of heart about leaving Nigeria and the reason is very simple, electricity has improved.
Before, I spent too much buying fuel to manage my small business, I bought fuel to the extent that the fuel attendants could even say, Broda, e ba mi di nuzzle yen mu” but now they see me once in a while. They even ask, Broda, se travel ni? In fact, it was the day they asked me that that I realised that the power sector has really improved.
We do not have 24 hours light like they do in Canada but I am assured of my 18 hours. With my two-battery inverter, power never goes off. I hope the government will improve on this sha.

How has ELECTRICITY really improve in your area?

(1) (Reply)

URGENT! Which Nigerian Universities Have Their MSC. Application Available / Lands For Sale At Ogbomoso, Oyo State Nigeria / Ronaldo Targets 100th Goal, Euro 2020 Berth And Revenge Allclassicnewsnovember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.