Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma (48605 Views)

Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by GistMore3: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Former big brother naija housemates, Frodd and Esther in all smiles as they poses together after Noble Igwe and his wife, Chioma hosted them for a dinner.

Noble Igwe hosted the reality stars after Esther unfollows Frodd following the statement he made during an interview that he has no plans for her, they are just friends, no love interest between them.

DINNER WITH MY FAVS
@chioma_ni X @callme_frodd X @esther_biade
https://www.instagram.com/p/B33rKkqghp-

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-frodd-and-esther-in-all-smiles-as-they-poses-together-in-new-photo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
So Frodd is back with Esther?

I was saying it!

Any person with insight that looks at the shape of Frodd's head will see that his destiny is to wash a woman's pant and bra, do house chores and be a woman's slave.

YeeHhh!

Who is that motherfvcker who stoned me angry

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by LoydJ(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Seriously this Esther z got amazing curves.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by Maltaleeza(f): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
All for the GRAM

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by Onyi22(f): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Haters will not like this

1 Like

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
So Frodd is back with Esther?

I was saying it!

Any person with insight that looks at the shape of Frodd's head will see that his destiny is to wash a woman's pant and bra, do house chores and be a woman's slave.

YeeHhh!

Who is that motherfvcker who stoned me angry

grin

6 Likes

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by Asowebdesign: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Are they back together

I build websites and I'm based IN abuja, 0802 067 5190. see signature.
Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by Princerichi0(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Are we ever gon get over bbn. Nawa o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by dipseacon: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
After everything wey this girl do am? Tueh!
Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by PheelzAlmighty: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Their business
Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by UnknownQueen(f): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
OK o
Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by arodavoo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mr frodd enjoy the fame while it last... Take very good advantage of it, and use it to help your people

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, Malaysia, UK And USA

1 Like

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by phransix2: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Esther waist no be here oh...

2 Likes

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by KingLennon(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
I thouqht the show had ended...
Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by realestniggah: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please where is mavis, kemen, thin tall tony, efe, miyonse, Bassey?

Where are these lot?
Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by Temptee101(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dia biznex
Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by Millennialaku(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
That girl at the extreme right looks fvckable

Why did the guy at the extreme left keep his leg like an imbecîle

9 Likes

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Love the heels though I cannot seem to walk in one cry :'

1 Like

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by sotall(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
But some people said Frodd and Esther are estranged...

1 Like

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by punisha: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
That's not noble igwes house....
iyawo's house. The lady that gave mercy 10k USD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by solmusdesigns: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin

NwaAmaipke wont like this atall

Someone bout to cry after the hosting

nonsense and pant washing

Ibo Boys can do anything to be with yoruba girls that dont give a fvck about them, Peter disowned his family to be with lola, Frodd would wash all the pants and bra in the world and iron them to be with Esther

To Ibos , dating or marrying yoruba is an achievement like that of chioma

6 Likes

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by Crixxx: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
I know say Esther don happy die

4 Likes

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by ihustlehard: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
frod must nack her after party

3 Likes

Re: Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma by terroristbuhari: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

someone bout to cry after the hosting

nonsense and pant washing

[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today / Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.