Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life (42126 Views)

Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by 2019elections: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tearful.

95 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wow. So touching.
Pray her dreams come true.

163 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by davuvid(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Some kids are so determined even at a very young age!

Please see my threads for lovely educational IPADS for kids.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by KingLennon(m): 5:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Is it not Patoranking that told us he was a rat poison seller and Timaya a plantain seller?

Tomorrow is always pregnant...

234 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by jnoz23(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2019
So lovely!
It pleases me to see this picture today

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2019
shocked

It's lovely and refreshing thing to behold.
She might even be better off in the future than most of the graduands.
After all, education in Nigeria nowadays is scam.

Where are those who booed Asisat Oshoala in the past?
Where are those who booed Tacha yesterday, some of them are begging to take selfies with her today?
Where are those who booed Olajumoke Orisaguna the former bread seller?

She could also get the same luck Olajumoke got; or better still, like Tacha, she should get a good bleaching cream, a Tattoo of Naira Marley on her chest, and then start preparing early for BBN auditions. Some years to come, she could end up as an housemate in the BBN house.

Whatever, one thing I'm very sure of is, if she keeps up with her aspiration, the graduands she's begging now may be the ones begging for her autograph in the future.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by PapaBaby: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2019
This is great

1 Like

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Oner13466: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2019
convocation is tomorrow 23rd oct and i have not make the payment because the money is not complete yet.
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by RichDad1(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Deep!!
Don’t stop believing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by PureGoldh(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Wow.... Nice one

You have to believe in yourself, challenge yourself, and push yourself until the very end; that's the only way you'll succeed.

If you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey.. Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 016 667 7

1 Like

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by ojmetrix(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2019
instead of gifting BBN 60million naira for showcasing their rusted fake ass butt and their flat plated boobs couple with their wrinkled bleached soul why not invest the money on this optimistic young lad who has future and ambition. myopinion

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by ednut1(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2019
She would be found soon. Donations cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Sultty(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2019
Nobody way no fit to make am

3 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by TwentyOnePilots(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2019
cry
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by olisaEze(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2019
One advice keep that T-Shirt well, that kid is going places and will refer to you and your shirt one day!
Education is not a privilege but a right.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Respect55(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2019
That's the best thing I have ever seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by FactBoyz: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2019
grin
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Risingblue008(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Eyahh,dis one touch me shall
Na d skool person go still go and then nting d government wan do for us,acada self,I no knw if I go say na scam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by RenHub: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2019
This picture is a legit contender for picture of the year

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Wow! This just brought tears to my eyes cry

2 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by confido4real(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Wow interesting!
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by maynation(f): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2019
See the caption from the supposed graduate.

Nigeria and her educational system ehn.

5 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by mercyviv(f): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2019
She'll definitely achieve more and better in life. May the mercy of God Almighty locate her and send help her way. Amen
So touching!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

3 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by A305: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Education is KEY. I hope this young girl also graduates some day.

As my man, Neil Dygresse Tyson will always say, If you think education is expensive, try the cost of Ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Furrun: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Hope.. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by danny34(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2019
This reminds of 2006. Had just finished my WAEC exam and started to learn House Painting. Had no hope to further my education. A neighbor who wrote WAEC same year was matriculating into a Polytechnic. We went and I asked him to lend his gown to take pics since I no know whether I go go school. He obliged.

Next year, I had mine. Today I even have an MSc.

Never stop believing.....

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by namiji2598: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2019
this picture touched my breast, I am moved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin / Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.