Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA (8477 Views)

A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. / Importation From China Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
On this thread I would be talking about the importation business

My name is Aro David. AKA Arodavoo

I am an Entrepreneur and Mini importation coach.

I will be running this training both in , pictures and in texts format. I want us to pay good attention before asking question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
BRIEF OVERVIEW ON MINI IMPORTATION

What is Mini Importation?
Mini Importation business refers to a business in which you buy goods from abroad (Europe, Asia, America etc) at wholesales prices and resell it in your locality for good profit.

2 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
The mini importation business is an online small scale of importation of goods with a small capital and sell in your country at a high price. It importation practically involved buying and selling of goods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mini import business is one of the easiest and best ways of making extra income in Nigeria. So many people are aware that it is one of the fastest growing business opportunities, but people lack the knowledge on the right process and procedure.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Evеn thоѕе
whо аrе аlrеаdу іntо іt ѕtіll lack ѕоmе basic skills
аnd knowledge оn hоw tо run thе business
successfully. If you are not sensitive and smart you
can’t run a successful importation business in
Nigeria.
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
We all know 15 yrs ago ,you cant go into Mini importation if you dont have millions of Naira.

only the rich could afford this because they're the ones that have enough money to get things from oversea,

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is the way importation business works before now

���� A Shoe factory sells to a millionaire importer at $3
��
Millionaire importer sells to you (small scale business) at higher price of $10

After lot of negotiation You finally sell the shoe to a customer for $12
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
And So before in "Mini importation" we rely on the "millionaire " importer to get goods from China and turkey and sell to the retailer and then the retailer sell to us (at higher price)

But Internet and awareness has changed everything.
We call it Mini importation because with little Capital(Money) like 15k you can start importing something yourself and earn some Profits.
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
We are in an era where the internet has brought down the walls that restricted access to merchants and suppliers, there is a better and faster means of transporting goods, making it possible for small businesses with little capital to import smaller amounts of goods at low shipping costs.
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
You no long need to import a full container load of goods to be an importer.

There are lot of countries/website where you can buy goods from and examples of such site are
AliExpress. Com
The genuine website are:
www.aliexpress.com: this is own by Alibaba

www.alibaba.com
http://www.1688/- the best portal for importer.
www.jd
www.taobao
www.tmall
www.dhgate
Amazon
IPmart
Dhgate
Dealextreme
Everbuying
Madeinchina
Cellularcountry
Dinodirect
Newegg
Ebay
10dollarmall
Lovelywholesale
Overstock
Payless
Carter
Moredeals
599fashion
Apparelcandy
Chinainvasion
Clothing.net
6pm.net
Loffer
Auctionjunction
Bestbuy
Dx
Lightinthebox
Autopartswayhouse
Falconsgt
Auctionexport
Ankaka
Lightake
Sourcingmap
Goodluckbuy

Make sure to add a dot com at the end of each of the site... I had to remove it so I don't get banned by the admin

4 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
But for the sake of this introductory training we would be talking importation from china

The most likely question on your mind right now would be: Why China?

Most likely over the years you've come to believe china stuffs are fake��Well let see
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good question.
As you may already know (or don’t know), most products in the world today are manufactured in Asia, particularly China.

by the way do you know that china is the largest exporter to the US

China is one of the cheapest manufacturers in the world because of its low labour and production costs.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Apart from food products, China is the Number One source of all the hot-selling and fast moving consumer products you know.

, Even big and popular brands, which include fashion and electronics produce their goods through factories and contractors based in China.

And To ensure the quality of their products are not compromised, US and European countries set very strict standards which the Chinese usually comply with.
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Why am I telling you all this? It’s because many people in Africa have come to suspect Chinese products to be low quality....

While this may be true, I don’t think we should blame the Chinese.

After all, China also produces many of the high quality products in America and Europe..
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Many of us must have heard about aliexpress and alibaba in china, but I'm going to be showing you a site where you can get the same reliable and quality product at a less cheaper rate.

We would be stopping here tonight... Do well to read through and drop your questions
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Following
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by delishpot: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good, very good job OP
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by suprememoney(m): 2:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Following
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Let do well to share... So others that needs this opportunity would take advantage of it
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by ebenezary(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2019
nice one go on
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Let continue from where we stopped yesterday....let do well to share so that others can see the thread and follow
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Firstly, let me introduce you to the cheapest place to buy products which is www.1688.com

1688.com is a Chinese shopping website solely dedicated to catering for
the Chinese community.
Products here are sold for ridiculously cheaper prices than you would find on alibaba or aliexpress

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
And This does not imply that they are fake at all.

They are highly qualitative products like that on aliexpress.com
And of course I would explain to us the reason why products are cheap from there

The reason they are cheap is because it is basically for the Chinese
community.

1688.com is a local market unlike alibaba and aliexpress, it is not licensed for international market

That is why the money they trade on the site is their local currency called yuan or RMB
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
And currently a yuan or RMB is #51 and to Dollar it is $0.14 unlike other sites like aliexpress.com,amazon.com that charges you in dollars which in turn makes the product expensive for you and I to buy

Most suppliers on 1688.com run online shops and are even listed on aliexpress.com, but while listing their products on 1688.com, they are obglied to beat the prices down and sell in the local currency yuan
For this lecture, we will be using 1yuan as 54naira (it ranges from 51-58 naira depending on your means of purchase) or $0.14 for those outside nigeria
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Like I said earlier on www.1688.com is a Chinese website dedicated to the Chinese community and the
language is written in Chinese. But That is not a
problem, all you simply have to do is to open
www.1688.com on your *Google Chrome* to help you translate the site

2 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Click on the three dotted line below, it'll bring out options like Chinese simply or translate to English, click on either of the options, it'll translate to English

1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
*Other sites are called b2c sites because they deal with customers but we are working with a b2c site called 1688.Com which deals with wholesalers* Yes wholesalers and that is why the prices there are quite cheap
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Now let look at some basic things you should know

https://m.1688.com/offer/584101304631.html?spm=a261b.7662792.1998744630.185

� Here's the link of the bag I clicked,feel free to check it,so you can get the proper description of what am about to explain below �

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
If you open the link to the bag I gave above,you see that the cost price of the bag is 6yuan but in naira it is 6 x54 =324naira

For those outside Nigeria, the price is $0.14 ×6=$0.84
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
I yuan= #54 ,it varies thou but mostly #54,to calculate the cost of the product you wish to order for ,you multiply by #54 to get the Nigeria Naira Equivalent

If you are not from Nigeria ,you can convert to Dollar or you check for your Currency exchange to yaun on Google.1 yuan = $0.14

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
Currently a yuan is not up to 51naira...it is currently 50 point something

But for the sake of this class, we would assume it is #54

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Register For Clickbank In Nigeria / NCC: MTN Is The Only Telecoms Company Making Profit / Importing Of Goods From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.