Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands (862 Views)

Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Hello everyone, this is to make it known that freelance writing has now become an order of the day in which there are numerous writing opportunities for whoever has a good command of English and can complete assignments on time. If you're sure you can write good content, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

If you're also willing to learn how to blog and become financially free in a lifetime, reach out to me via the same WhatsApp number. I belong to a Canadian affiliate marketing community with over 1.5 million members from all walks of life. In this community, there are good ways to earn extra revenue such as offering comments to other people's blogs, creating training tutorials, videos, and courses, and others.

WARNING: Only ready writers and potential entrepreneurs are expected to reach out, please. Thanks for your compliance! If you aren't sure of what you're doing yet, don't bother reaching out to me, because you won't be considered for the writing job. But if you're ready to work and get paid writing for brands, I'll recognize you easily through a short interview.

Israel
Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Bossgem: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Hello, what's your rate for article payment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2019
Bossgem:
Hello, what's your rate for article payment?

Kindly reach me via WhatsApp for further information regarding the writing job and payment rate. Thanks!

WhatsApp: 07030094764

Israel
Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Are you sure you can write well and you have a great passion for writing high-quality and engaging articles for brands? Do you think you have a good command of English? If you're 100 percent sure you have these, don't hesitate to reach out to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

You're in safe hands. Learn more about my freelance writing service by visiting my website: https://onlinebusinesspublications.com

Israel
Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
I'm still in need of a good writer. If you're sure you have what it takes to write good content without errors, don't hesitate to reach out to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Jobs are awaiting you immediately. But note that you'll be required to submit a sample article before you're considered to start writing. Thanks!

Israel
Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Are you a passionate writer? I'm pleased to inform you that there are more than enough writing jobs to do so far you're serious about your jobs and are willing to work to produce the best at writing. I'm still hiring writers; if you are interested in writing jobs, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Requirements: A personal laptop and an internet facility!

Please, don't reach out if you don't have a personal laptop.

Thanks!
Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Do you have what it takes to write a valuable, informative, and engaging article? If yes, I need 1-2 writers who can handle assignments properly and deliver without failing turnaround times at all. My pay rate is N500/1000+ words, N1000/2000+, N1500/3000+ words, and so on.

If you are grammatically sound and can write a 1000-word article in 2-4 hours, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764. In fact, I have up to 100 articles on the ground now and writers will be paid on 16th and 2nd of every month. No one will be paid except on those two given days no matter what. Thanks!

Israel
OnlineBusinessPublications.com
Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
If you have a passion for writing with a good command of English, I have got a job for you. Note that I pay N500/1000+ words, N1000/2000+ words, and so on and payment is disbursed on the 16th and 2nd of every month. Once I find that you're a good fit for the job on the ground, you'll start writing immediately.

If you know you have the time to write for an everyday writing job and can accept to work on an impromptu task, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Israel
Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hello everyone, is there someone out there who has been on the lookout for a writing opportunity? I am here to let you know that I still need one more writer to work and get paid on a long-term contract. Note that my pay rate is N500/1000+ words, N1000/2000+ words, and so on.

If you're interested and ready to start writing now, reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

If you are not grammatically sound and accurate enough, please don't bother reaching me. I am only looking for a ready writer that won't be luring me into a whole lot of manual proofreading all the time. Thanks!

Israel
Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hey everyone, if you know you're ready to work as a writer and can write an accurate and perfect article without a single error at all, I still need one more writer to hire immediately. Please, note that my rate is N500/1000+ words, N1000/2000+ words, and so on and I pay on the 16th and 2nd of every month.

Do you write perfectly and accurately, and without any error, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp for an immediate job: 07030094764

Israel
Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Hello out there, do you have what it takes to write error-free, perfect, and well-structured articles for foreign clients? If that's true about you, reach me immediately for an immediate N30,000 monthly worth of writing job. Only male writers should apply for this job, and if you are sure you have the three writing attributes stated above, request a sample article from me immediately and start writing immediately.

Note that you may not be considered for this writing job if it happens that I am lured into hours of proofreading your write-up. Your application will also be rejected if you type on a mobile device. Reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Thank you

[url]OnlineBusinessPublications.com[/url]
Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2019
If you've been on the lookout for a meaningful writing opportunity, here is one of the best for you. However, there are hundreds of articles on the ground to work on. So, do not worry about how frequent you will be given assignments. You always have more than enough jobs to do, but you must be able to write error-free, perfect, and well-structured articles with good command of English, otherwise, you won't be accepted.

If you are ready to start working, reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764
Re: Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
Can you write perfectly well? Do you have a passion for writing? I'm here to inform you that I am still in need of writers who can write passionately error-free sentences and will always deliver within the turnaround time. If you know you have what it takes to write error-free sentences and can deliver assignments on time, don't hesitate to reach out to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764. My rate is N500/1000+ words, N1000/N2000+ words, and so on. If you aren't in for this rate, please, don't bother contacting me at all.

Israel

(1) (Reply)

Ways You Can Make Money From Solar Power / SCRAP Trucks For Sale / Advantages Of Wallpapers Over Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.