Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married (3025 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Ivegotsolutions(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2019
Twitter people are astonished after discovering that Glory Osei who is the mother of all feminists in Nigeria is married whilst she pretend to be a single feminist.

She come online to talk how trash men are and all the young girls will hail Queen Mother. They just discovered that she's been married for a long time now all of them are on her wall to rant.�
I can bet that she will be the most submissive wife but online she teaches young girls how to trash men. Audio feminist �

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by myfan: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Aonkuuse(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2019
I am just coming out of gender philosophy lecture, it is all about women rights but honestly they are confused, their demands are way too hard on them themselves. If you want things like this to work in places like African then you have to change the lazy broke girls mentality that men are their source of income, and marriage as an achievement.

9 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by sylve11: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2019
Aonkuuse:
I am just coming out of gender philosophy lecture, it is all about women rights but honestly they are confused, their demands are way too hard on them themselves. If you want things like this to work in places like African then you have to change the lazy broke girls mentality that men are their source of income

women are meant to be loved, not to be understood. Oscar Wilde. sad cool
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by donbachi(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2019
She has been a meninist all long...deceiving some mugus of been a feminist.
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Welcome to the internet
People don't actually live what they preach online but you will be amazed how much people they influence

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
BLUELemon:
Welcome to the internet
People don't actually live what they preach online but you will be amazed how much people they influence

True word!

6 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
What is wrong with her getting married? If she was not married, guys will mock her for being single and call her frustrated feminist. Now that she is married, you guys are still complaining.

6 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by ATTemi: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2019
Just like a certain Linda Ikeji preached celibacy but was traveling almost 5hours 2 sit on uncle’s rooster.

The worst set of pretenders are Nigerian girls....no offense!

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by ImaIma1(f): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2019
It's just the way guys on Nairaland claim mgtow, alpha male, etc. Meanwhile, in real life..nada!
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Olivegreen(f): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
It is clear that most of you nairaland men don't have a shred of understanding of the concept of feminism.

A feminist got married, congratulations to her. Feminism doesn't require women to be single all their life it only requires them to be aware of their equality with their male counterparts.

I know a lot of renowed feminist who are married. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is married, Hillary Clinton is married, Mitchelle Obama is married qnd so many others.

Before you speak against feminism please first of all have an idea of what feminism means and what we feminist stand for.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
ImaIma1:
It's just the way guys on Nairaland claim mgtow, alpha male, etc. Meanwhile, in real life..nada!

I don’t even understand ..... there’s no where it is written that a feminist shouldn’t get married .

Feminism is all about equal rights for both genders in social ,political and other aspects ....I don’t see how that equates to not getting married

3 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by ifyan(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Just like Linda Ikeji advocate for calibacy but went behind and be doing otherwise.

Most of their likes are liars, deceiver etc. I pity those that don't use their brain
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by ifyan(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
To me I believed Modern DAY FEMINIST are the cause of misinterpretation of it movement the way MEN view it.

Plus I see Modern Feminist are a WOLF in SHEEP clothing
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Olivegreen(f): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Judging from your incessant grammatical errors, what you post shouldn't be taken seriously. @ifyan

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by ImaIma1(f): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:

I don’t even understand ..... there’s no where it is written that a feminist shouldn’t get married .

Feminism is all about equal rights for both genders in social ,political and other aspects ....I don’t see how that equates to not getting married

Lol...not really my problem.
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by crackhaus: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Olivegreen:
It is clear that most of you nairaland men don't have a shred of understanding of the concept of feminism.

A feminist got married, congratulations to her. Feminism doesn't require women to be single all their life it only requires them to be aware of their equality with their male counterparts.

I know a lot of renowed feminist who are married. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is married, Hillary Clinton is married, Mitchelle Obama is married qnd so many others.

Before you speak against feminism please first of all have an idea of what feminism means and what we feminist stand for.
As a Nigerian feminist living in Nigeria, what do you stand for?

Let's start from there.

8 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by bukatyne(f): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
What is wrong with her getting married? If she was not married, guys will mock her for being single and call her frustrated feminist. Now that she is married, you guys are still complaining.

The problem is that she claimed not to be married or take any shit from a man yada yada.

After all, married women are hitting it big; why did she have to lie?
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by bukatyne(f): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
ifyan:
Just like Linda Ikeji advocate for calibacy but went behind and be doing otherwise.

Most of their likes are liars, deceiver etc. I pity those that don't use their brain

Linda Ikeji fell pregnant shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by bukatyne(f): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
I always have a problem with extremists.

Anyways, I find Nigerian 'role models' not to be my cup of tea.

If they are not fraudsters, they are married pretending to be single, single pretending to be married, have 100 side chics or boos while claiming to be best spouses, hellish spouses while claiming to be saints etc.

My wonder are people especially ladies who pattern their lives according to these people. Do they lack acceptance that they would belong to anything? Are they bereft of critical thinking that they can't make their choices? Are they visionless that anyway is the way?

I heard a chic broke up with her dude because of this Glory babe and was wailing when the news broke.

I say to the dude: good riddance to bad rubbish.

You don't want a woman who lacks character and strong awareness of self to be the mother of your future generation.

4 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by MedicH: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Olivegreen:

How many of them have u seen come out to say men are trash?

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by MedicH: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
bukatyne:

If they are not fraudsters, they are married pretending to be single, single pretending to be married, have 100 side chics or boos while claiming to be best spouses, hellish spouses while claiming to be saints etc.

My wonder are people especially ladies who pattern their lives according to these people. Do they lack acceptance that they would belong to anything? Are they bereft of critical thinking that they can't make their choices? Are they visionless that anyway is the way?

I heard a chic broke up with her dude because of this Glory babe and was wailing when the news broke.

You don't want a woman who lacks character and strong awareness of self to be the mother of your future generation.

U spoke sense. A strong sense of character and awareness of self does it for me.
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by ifyan(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Olivegreen:
Judging from your incessant grammatical errors, what you post shouldn't be taken seriously. @ifyan

Can you show me my errors.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Zombiekiller010: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
The ladies that i know that are into feminism are frustrated sadist but they like dick

4 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmm.......I wonder the reason behind her actions, because wether single or married, she can still advocate for feminism or whatever her beliefs are. Single or married, she would still attract fans/followers if she is intelligent and is fighting for a good cause.
bukatyne:

[sup][/sup]
The problem is that she claimed not to be married or take any shit from a man yada yada.

After all, married women are hitting it big; why did she have to lie?
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Preshy561(f): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Olivegreen:

Go to Mideast, your voices are needed there not on social media and western world.

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by crackhaus: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Preshy561:

Go to Mideast, your voices are needed there not on social media and western world.
You want her and other SJWs to be flogged with koboko, or worse still beheaded? cheesy
Their own passion for gender equality is NEVER strong enough to risk their lives, or even to spoil that perfect makeup.

It's only to ride on the noble successes of the truly strong women who paved the way, all from the comfort & safety of a phone screen or PC.

Audio passion + Attaché feminism = Social Justice Warrior

8 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by crackhaus: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
bukatyne:

The gods found a vessel in you.

6 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Olivegreen(f): 6:50am On Oct 30, 2019
To be honest, I never really knew who Glory Osei was up until yesterday and so I did my research on her.

From all that I gathered, Glory Osei is NOT A FEMINIST rather, she is an extremist. A female sexist and an extremist who has an unreasonable hate for men (despite the fact that she married one undecided)

Please let us not be decieved by her self acclaimed title, feminist. She only uses the title to disguise her sentimental judgement of men.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is a renowed feminist icon who trully knows what feminism is about and is passionate about changing the society to favour women rather than compel them to be silent, complacent, and very limited.

Feminism is not about hating men. In fact, feminism is not centered on men, it is centered on the entire society. We are not attacking men we are simply attacking certain cultures and societal principles that are degrading and dehumanizing women. We are simply fighting for the acknowledgement of the rights and privileges that every woman should be entitled to.

We do not seek a society were wives are rude and unsubmissive to their husbands or where girls are hateful and intolerant of their male counterparts, we seek a society were marriage is convenient for both husband and wife and girls have big dreams and aspire as much as they desire and not just as much as society compels them to.

We seek freedom, justice, equality, love and acknowledgement .

I am not a man-hater, I believe I am not rude, unruly, bossy, or contrary.

I am a feminist smiley
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Belafonte(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2019
Olivegreen:
To be honest, I never really knew who Glory Osei was up until yesterday and so I did my research on her.

From all that I gathered, Glory Osei is NOT A FEMINIST rather, she is an extrimist. A female sexist and an extrimist who has an unreasonable hate for men (despite the fact that she married one undecided)

Please let us not be decieved by her self acclaimed title, feminist. She only uses the title to disguise her sentimental judgement of men.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is a renowed feminist icon who trully knows what feminism is about and is passionate about changing the society to favour women rather than compel them to be silent, complacent, and very limited.

Feminism is not about hating men. In fact, feminism is not centered on men, it is centered on the entire society. We are not attacking men we are simply attacking certain cultures and societal principles that are degrading and dehumanizing women. We are simply fighting for the acknowledgement of the rights and privileges that every woman should be entitled to.

We do not seek a society were wives are rude and unsubmissive to their husbands or where girls are hateful and intolerant of their male counterparts, we seek a society were marriage is convenient for both husband and wife and girls have big dreams and aspire as much as they desire and not just as much as society compels them to.

I am a feminist smiley

Of course, the no true Scotsman fallacy. How novel.

4 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by bukatyne(f): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2019
crackhaus:

The gods found a vessel in you.

Hahahahaha

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by crackhaus: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Olivegreen:

From all that I gathered, Glory Osei is NOT A FEMINIST rather, she is an extrimist. A female sexist and an extrimist who has an unreasonable hate for men (despite the fact that she married one undecided)

I am a feminist smiley
I doubt if any sensible person was ever deceived, don't kid yourself.
We can always tell who walks their talk. cheesy

For instance, you have typed a lot to express your position but ended up being guilty of the same attaché feminism most of you are known for. You can't stop talking about Chimamanda.
Chimamanda this, Chimamanda that - at least she has a platform which she uses to reach and touch people. But you as a feminist, what have you done/what are you doing?

We don't know you here in Libya.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Nigerian Law Says About "Cohabitation"? / HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude / Yoruba King Marries A Jamaican Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.