Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Naialand,home Of Religious Bigots, Ethnocentric And Gender Vitriol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naialand,home Of Religious Bigots, Ethnocentric And Gender Vitriol (479 Views)

The One-way Traffic Of Religious Intolerance In Nigeria. / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / Home Of Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naialand,home Of Religious Bigots, Ethnocentric And Gender Vitriol by ibagbea: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2019
I have been on nairaland for quite sometime now,and it is very sad and unfortunate that some comments on this forum are just saddening.It will be very difficult for you to spend time on this forum and not developing some kinda of hatred in your heart against others from another religion or ethnic.
Nairaland is a wonderful forum that there is no information you will want about Nigeria that you won't find here but it is sad that some people are using it to create division between us..
My question now is that what are the management of Nairaland doing about all these?
Re: Naialand,home Of Religious Bigots, Ethnocentric And Gender Vitriol by donbachi(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2019
DSS is still investigating them...just calm down and watch the mass arrest soon.
Re: Naialand,home Of Religious Bigots, Ethnocentric And Gender Vitriol by ibagbea: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin
donbachi:
DSS is still investigating them...just calm down and watch the mass arrest soon.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Fire Outbreak In Balogun Market, Lagos Island. / N-power October Stipend: Beneficiaries Send 'heartfelt' Messages To Buhari Govt / Oko Oloyun Shot Dead In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.