Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage (63317 Views)

Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) / Kano Lion Recaptured, Returned To Cage —official / Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by sotall(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Poor Lion
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bravo
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Gudguyz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Waoh!!!! Thank God

For ur epileptic power solutions.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar.Pls click on my profile for contact details.Thanks
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Drosonogasta(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oobob!
Which kind wire merge be that one for wia lion dey?
E too poor
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Mcdaniels06: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
How on earth would that dangerous animal be allowed to escape in the first place,
Good that it hasn't done any physical damage whatsoever before been recaptured, it would have been just Sorry for whoever the victim would have been. Ignorance everywhere.

Meanwhile, In another News Below.

It's cool to have a job with a steady income, but it's better you have a side business opportunity that will fetch you the income that will make you wealthy while your job caters for the day to day expenses that is always there, and also in-case the Job employment isn't coming on time. for this purpose if you message me quick on Whatsapp, I will introduce you to a very Lucrative Business Opportunity in Real Estate, which you can do anywhere you are in the world and make good money for yourself, with just a little commitment obviously to register and be identified as an Independent Consultant with our Illustrious Company here in Lagos, Nigeria. 07031201057. i'll be expecting your message as soon as possible, there's no harm in trying, and i know the sky is your beginning if you do.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Dpharisee: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Even Maina attempted to escape from his cage at EFCC grin
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Orissodiq: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
I can't believe this man side of the story anymore. Initially he said the lion was capture a day ago and later he said yesterday that they have only around 1.5 neutralizer and expert are now in the state from abuja with d one of 10. Later u said d lion has killed 2 ostriches and some numbers of goats, and now u are saying 2 goats and an ostrich. I know the lion is back in d cage but y must u always say UR PEOPLE UR PEOPLE capture am. I beg let us know d real SAMUEL (hero) of the story jare.

1 Like

Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by AgentNairaland(f): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
The Guy This Lion Killed What's Govt Gonna Do About It
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by spencekat(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yagazee:
Everything wants to runaway from this country. Not only man and animals but even the spirits
grin.What I had on mind to say.
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by shineeye1: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yeye de smell. They earlier said it has been captured, then news came again that it had gone loose. Now, finally, it is captured! Watch out for tomorrow's news until finally, finally finally, it will be captured. Una be case , naija!
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Abdulnur(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
How are we sure this video was not before the incident...

It could still be out there.

Don't mind the op.
This is the father of the escaped.
The escapee has been sick since yesterday, the dart shot at it is still on its body. Plans to remove it are underway.
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Thegamingorca(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jasen1:
They no fit find female lion for am make them de reproduce

If that one na female
Make them find male lion for am then

Na hunger make am escape

Lion wey be say em hunger quest no be here, 3 lions de finish 1 big buffalo in 45 minutes(base on what I watch on NATGEO wild), only God know wetin them de feed this one
E fit be 1 chicken every 2 days

You no know say after dem chop bufallo it go last them 2wks.

Chicken every 2days nah still balanced diet guy
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Meenah53(f): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
Day's good for d man.Kudos
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by planetx: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jasen1:

If that one na female

Na hunger make am escape

Lion wey be say em hunger quest no be here, 3 lions de finish 1 big buffalo in 45 minutes(base on what I watch on NATGEO wild), only God know wetin them de feed this one
It has a mane around his neck so it's a male lion not a lioness
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Hoodbilonia: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lions worst nigjtmare na flock of hyenas
I too love hyena . Lions dey dread hyena cos hyena must drag prey with lion. Do or die
Jasen1:

If that one na female

Na hunger make am escape

Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Hoodbilonia: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Snake don turn to lion
Lion don swim with monkey
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by grandstar(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jasen1:

If that one na female

Na hunger make am escape

The lions at Port Harcourt zoo resemble Skeletor with all their rib bones showing cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Keziehenry:
Waiting to hear the millions of naira the lion swallowed before its recapture.

your meme funny. grin

see as the guy dey roll Fufu like say him be rolling dollar. grin
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Mummiesboy: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by SolarHub(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by AdiDami: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=Brandstudio01 post=83360576] shocked shocked
Thank God there was no casualty recorded Before and After. This is very very rare.

My brother how will you say "no casualty recorded" did you not read "3 goats and 1 ostrich"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by MoIbrahim: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
So who was responsible? Who gets punished for the apprehension, panic, time wastage, lost revenue from non-operating for several days and resources expended to catch and return the lion? Who?

Ndlistic:
The Management of Kano Zoological Garden has said the escaped lion in its custody has finally been captured and returned to its cage.

The Managing Director of the Zoo, Alhaji Saidu Gwadabe, confirmed the capture of the lion in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria in Kano on Monday.

He said the animal was captured around 7:00 a.m. on Monday by the staff of the Zoo that used to feed it on a daily basis.

“The operation was to be conducted after the arrival of some experts from the National Park, Abuja but luckily around 7:00 a.m. today, our staff were able to use their expertise to put it back into its cage.

“I’m happy to tell you that the escaped lion has finally been captured and taken back to its cage this morning,” he said.

NAN reports that the reinforcement from the National Park, Abuja arrived Kano around 6:00 p.m. on Sunday for the operation.

The escaped lion was said to have killed three goats and an ostrich before moving into the bush within the premises of the zoological garden on Saturday night.

NAN recalled that the lion escaped when rangers were about to put it back into its cage after returning it from the national agricultural show in Nasarawa State.

Watch the video below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B36raaYAKA_/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/video-of-kano-lion-recaptured-returned.html?m=1

Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Jasen1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You no know say after dem chop bufallo it go last them 2wks.

Chicken every 2days nah still balanced diet guy

For human being abi
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Kingmathers(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
How are we sure this video was not before the incident...
Now we're asking the relevant questions

It could still be out there.
Now were asking the relevant questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by tayebest(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jasen1:

If that one na female

Na hunger make am escape

The zoo actually has both male and female Lion!
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Jasen1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
tayebest:

The zoo actually has both male and female Lion!

Oh wow
Re: Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage by Gee64: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
At last!
Thank God no casualty recorded.
If you want to earn passive income online taking global survey or doing other tasks, see my signature below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cloud Seeding Used To Stop Rain As Atleast 43 People Die In Indonesia Flooding / Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) / Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.