Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

British Born In Need Of Support - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Born In Need Of Support (1004 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Release All Nigerian Detainees Or Face Disband, British Party Warns UK Govt / Born In UK But Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

British Born In Need Of Support by joseph020(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2010
Hi,i'm YemmY by name,born in the uk but actually raised in Nigeria as i in intend going back now but i'm not qualify for a british passport since i was'nt left to certain age in the uk before leaving but i can always apply for an abode which gives me an unlimited access to the uk,but i really need someone to sponsor me out in the cause of applying for my abode thing,i promise to pay or even assist the person who has volunteer to help me out in one way or the other as you know for every british born there is a particular amount paid into an account but i cannot access this account until i get back to the uk,so i need your help, you can call me at 08087367866 or email at alan_fajol020@yahoo.com
Re: British Born In Need Of Support by Vicjustice: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
joseph020:

Hi,i'm YemmY by name,born in the uk but actually raised in Nigeria as i in intend going back now but i'm not qualify for a british passport since i was'nt left to certain age in the uk before leaving but i can always apply for an abode which gives me an unlimited access to the uk,but i really need someone to sponsor me out in the cause of applying for my abode thing,i promise to pay or even assist the person who has volunteer to help me out in one way or the other as you know for every british born there is a particular amount paid into an account but i cannot access this account until i get back to the uk,so i need your help, you can call me at 08087367866 or email at alan_fajol020@yahoo.com
   How old are you, how may we help you, what exactly do you want?
   Talking about the "money paid into an account", what account is that, does that benefit also apply to a person who is not an habitual resident in the UK?
Re: British Born In Need Of Support by Vicjustice: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2010
Haba, Mr., you have 11 posts, and i see you begging in your every post, you even gave different names is some.  Why is it so?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=598396;sa=showPosts
Re: British Born In Need Of Support by tigerpaws(f): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2010
joseph020:

Omisore Joseph Yemmy,

WTF?   Is this the latest scamming format?  

Scammer Alert!!

THIS IS THE LATEST LIST OF SCAMMERS TO ARRIVE AT BLACKLOOKER. THEY WERE EJECTED!! IF GOOGLE SEARCH ON AN EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE THEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH A CRIMINAL, LIAR, AND A SCAMMER, PROBABLY A MAN FROM NIGERIA, OR SENEGAL, AND AFTER YOUR MONEY.  BLOCK IT AND REMOVE IT FROM YOUR CONTACT LIST. SEND IT NO MONEY AND ACCEPT NOTHING FROM IT.

alan_fajol020@yahoo.com

Culled from Blacklooker

joseph020:

Hi folks, i'm [b]YemmY [/b]by name,pls kindly hook me up with a job at the airport, be it office assistant or administrator,have got experience at the bank,you can call me 08087367866 or mail, alan_fajol020@yahoo.com

joseph020:

Hi folks,i'm [b]Joseph [/b]by name,a very talented rnb singer,does gospel as wel ,presently have compose few songs,really need  someone to promote me so i can work with a good producer in doing this few tracks and releasing them to airwaves,right now i would say cash reward is not my aim but the passion in doing the music and affecting life's positively and not just doing things that are totally out of point without meaningful impact to the youth,  for further info,you can holla at 08087367866 or send mail to alan_fajol020@yahoo.com

joseph020:

Here is my cell num,08087367866 and my email alan_fajol020@yahoo.com,i need a honest and caring one.ok.not just any how.Thanks

joseph020:

Hi,here my email alan_fajol020@yahoo.com,and cell num +234-80-87367866, interested in a serious lady
Re: British Born In Need Of Support by Emmyk(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
I had sympathy (at least I have no dime to give him) as I first read his story. What is causing this? Unemployment? Swindler!!! Scammer!!! Was just picking up ma phone to confirm from my sis if they truly open an account 4 all uk citizens
Re: British Born In Need Of Support by omega25red(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
this is what i was afraid of. There is this other guy here (screen name mafe) who claimed he was born in the u.s and he had all this info about all types of things and eventually some folks here decided to help him out (promised on NL).
i was afraid that some people will see that post and that will create a new explosion of scams and it already started. people who truly need help will never get it because of people like this poster who helps us all maintain our suspicious attitudes
Re: British Born In Need Of Support by chyk91(m): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
@ omega25 red
same tin i said wen i saw his post, i knew he was tryin to copy that mafe dude, but he has failed big tym.
@ poster, stop scammin ppl
Re: British Born In Need Of Support by fbiswagger: 4:50am On Nov 14, 2010
help me out in one way or the other as you know for every british born there is a particular amount paid into an account but i cannot access this account until i get back to the uk,so i need your help, you can call me at 08087367866 or email at alan_fajol020@yahoo.com

Which damm account? Thats a bloody lie. Try better next time. You just flopped this deal with your own hands
Re: British Born In Need Of Support by justwise(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2010
fbiswagger:

Which damm account? Thats a bloody lie. Try better next time. You just flopped this deal with your own hands
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the poor poster couldn't get any victim.
Re: British Born In Need Of Support by ada24: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2010
come o poster please tell me more about this account British born are paid by the government,

old boy ur 419 is so amateur its bordering on the level of stupidity
Re: British Born In Need Of Support by worry246(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2010
Poster is too dumb to try 419 against UK or USA white folk.
So trys to scam his own people in Nigeria.
This means he thinks Nigerians are mugus.
shocked

(1)

Www.abujachowspot..com / Us Visa Denial / Travel To Dubai This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.