Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars (1002 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by EBMedia: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Popular flamboyant Nigerian big boy, Ray Hushpuppi, took to Instagram to share this stylish photo of himself posing in front of his luxury vehicles. He captioned the photo: 'I Never Fold... Never!'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B36sps5pVog/?igshid=1foyn74t427v2

http://igberetvnews.com/1084320/never-fold-never-hushpuppi-says-poses-front-luxury-vehicles/

Re: 'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by crazyABO(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
U never told u never told u will fold when FBI wrap you inside box ask momphasa now body dey tell am over fold dey worry am grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by iamJ(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hahahha

With his head like bulldog
Re: 'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by eTECTIV: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dat one na ur business... Una go jus dey oppress ppl
Re: 'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by beresponsible(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
You go bend ask Mompha.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by excellgraphics(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fear fear
Re: 'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by buharified009(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
By the time dem catch you, all this your mouth go sempe.
Re: 'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by nanakgh(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Audio luxuries
Re: 'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by NwekeUG(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok.
Re: 'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by sexycat: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Later they will say aunty Kemi is carrying fake gist, hope una don hear, Mompha got involved in $5 million fraud scam WIRE MONEY, SO he too has been collecting money for boys and claiming he is into BDC oya XLUSIVEME, FERGIEBOY, VIKYNAS defenders of so called celebrity fraudsters you guys should come out and come and defend this guys,, see HUSSPUPPI i never fold, i'm giving him a little time more because the devil that will fold him too is doing press up right now.

i'm waiting for Mompha that has refused to come to USA for holiday to come now oooooo , why do you think all celebrity fraudsters don't like going abroad on holiday except Dubai, these guys know themselves.

Now Dubai don cast , what is the nest destination for fraudsters, for Mompha to be running to 9JA to come and hide , this is a signal that no place is safe again for FRAUDSTERS.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold... Never!', Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by mytime24(f): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Na Turn by turn

(1) (Reply)

Album: Fireboy DML - Laughter, Tears And Goosebumps (download Full Track Zip) / Cardi B Visits Motherless Babies Home In Lagos With Loads Of Gift Items 4 D Kids / How Beautiful Actress, Rahama Sadau Dazzled Fans, Friends At Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.