Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (6974 Views)

How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: . by Sonoyom(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: . by Wickedtruths: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
segzy14:
Chekitaut is a fraud, deal with him at your own risk. I will be back with more details.

That person registered in 2009, you registered in 2012, you can't say what he did but you want us to believe he's fraudulent.

Drop details of what transpired or stop disturbing us here.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: . by mgbadike81: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
segzy14:
It has been 7days I paid him N180,000 to deliver 30tons of granite and he hasn’t, telling all sort of lies. Better refund me or you won’t do business on nairaland anymore.
please, 7days is too soon to launch a thread, please close the thread and engage other respected members to go between you guys as arbitrators, both of you are too highly respected to fight dirty in the open. Please, i'm begging you to delete this thread.
Re: . by Hum2020: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
@sefzy14 pls don't take it too hard on him I believe you both can workout things together I know chekitaut have build high respect for his firms and as well as you so please give him time to proof himself Ok secondly 7vis not too long ok just be patience thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 23, 2019

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: . by Wickedtruths: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2019
segzy14:
It has been 7days I paid him N180,000 to deliver 30tons of granite and he hasn’t, telling all sort of lies. Better refund me or you won’t do business on nairaland anymore.

segzy14:
You guys don’t know who you are begging for. I dare him to come here.

Is that all? Small thing.

Write him letter demanding full refund within 3 days. Thereafter, write a petition to the Police, SFU or Efcc. If in Lagos, you can write to the AIG Zone 2 or CP Lagos. He would pay you in full.

That's how to handle matters like this, not coming to rant online.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Is that all? Small thing.

Write him letter demanding full refund within 3 days. Thereafter, write a petition to the Police, SFU or Efcc. If in Lagos, like can write to the AIG Zone 2 or CP Lagos. He would pay you in full.

That's how to handle matters like this, not coming to rant online.

Is that the right thing to say? the man (segzy) is obviously working on a time frame and with someones money, if you dont have anything positive to say then stop making it look like segzy is doing the wrong thing

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2019
segzy14:
Chekitaut is a fraud, deal with him at your own risk. I will be back with more details.

One thing that is paramount in construction is honesty and professionalism, Chekitaut should come to this thread and say the reason why he is yet to deliver even after getting payment, then we can judge

1 Like

Re: . by topsy23: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2019
Gabrokpara001:

Is that the right thing to say? the man (segzy) is obviously working on a time frame and with someones money, if you dont have anything positive to say then stop making it look like segzy is doing the wrong thing

Be patient with him. Try and call, text and do every means ito get in touch with him. You may even call him with another man and settle amicably
Re: . by Wickedtruths: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2019
Gabrokpara001:

Nothing positive to say? Right thing to say? Okay o, I hear you.
Small time now, you people would tell him to forgive and forget.

See, I don't know how to sugar-coat issues. Get that guy detained and the money would be paid in full before he is released.

2 Likes

Re: . by Wickedtruths: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2019
topsy23:

Be patient with him. Try and call, text and do every means ito get in touch with him. You may even call him with another man and settle amicably

Why should it be the OP begging for amicable settlement when it should be the other way round?
It seems you are new on this forum.

There used to be an idiot here by name Brabus. He was charged to court and was remanded in prison before he gave himself brain.

Buying building material is cash and carry business, no stories. Once stories start entering, both of you should carry yourselves to where they sort out stories.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by airex(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Wickedtruths:

[s]That person registered in 2009, you registered in 2012, you can't say what he did but you want us to believe he's fraudulent.[/s]
Drop details of what transpired or stop disturbing us here.
Does it matter when he registered the account? Do u know for how long I was a member of NL before I eventually registered an account? What's more important is for him to communicate with the person that gave him the money. Let him refund the money or deliver the granite.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
airex:
Does it matter when he registered the account? Do u know for how long I was a member of NL before I eventually registered an account? What's more important is for him to communicate with the person that gave him the money. Let him refund the money or deliver the granite.

Period
Re: . by plasgidy: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
I think we had to trash similar matter here with brabus and somebody around 2015/16 there about. Criminality should not be tolerated here at all we know many Nairalanders that does millions of naira business here successfully.

Chekitaut should as a matter of urgency contact the guy and settle the matter with him to avoid ruing trust on this platform, my 10 kobo doo

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2019

3 Likes

Re: . by Wickedtruths: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
airex:

Did you read my subsequent posts or you just want to type cos you feel like?
Re: . by Wickedtruths: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
segzy14:
He was last seen 2.45am today, if he was innocent he would have responded. I promise him, this will be the last place he will do business as from today until he refund me and if he refuse, he will soon come here to tell the story.

Do you want your money or you want stories and apologies?

You know what to do to get your money.
Re: . by airex(m): 6:10am On Oct 24, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Did you read my subsequent posts or you just want to type cos you feel like?
No, I wanted to type because you bought my phone for me.

1 Like

Re: . by Wickedtruths: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2019
airex:
No, I wanted to type because you bought my phone for me.

Okay.
I thought you were a sensible person.
Sorry for the mistake.
Re: . by airex(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Okay.
I thought you were a sensible person.
Sorry for the mistake.
if you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question.

6 Likes

Re: . by Wickedtruths: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2019
airex:
if you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question.

If you consider the question stupid, it only means it's above your IQ.

1 Like

Re: . by airex(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Wickedtruths:

If you consider the question stupid, it only means it's above your IQ.
I'm sorry I hurt you by calling you and your question stupid. I thought u already knew.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
segzy14:
@chekitaut, is a fraud do business with him at your peril. I won’t rest until you pay me my money.
Re: . by Rubbiish(m): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wickedtruths:

[s]Is that all? Small thing.

Write him letter demanding full refund within 3 days. Thereafter, write a petition to the Police, SFU or Efcc. If in Lagos, you can write to the AIG Zone 2 or CP Lagos. He would pay you in full.

That's how to handle matters like this, not coming to rant online[/s].
He is not ranting!
Is this checkiaut alternate moniker??
Please sound reasonable
Don't u know the op reputation is at stake??
7 days is more than a enough to terminate someone's job.
Please if u have nothing reasonable to say shut up!

6 Likes

Re: . by Wickedtruths: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rubbiish:

He is not ranting!
Is this checkiaut alternate moniker??
Please sound reasonable
Don't u know the op reputation is at stake??
7 days is more than a enough to terminate someone's job.
Please if u have nothing reasonable to say shut up!

You're very daft and bereft of commonsense.

I'm not only his alternate, you can call me Chekitaut himself.
Since the OP has been ranting here, has he gotten his money?

I told the OP to drag Chekitaut to places that law enforcement agents would treat his fuk up and collect the money in full, you're here typing nonsense. Boy, better give yourself brain and stop talking nonsense here.

OP, you are taking this matter too lightly. Nairaland can't help you and Chekitaut obviously doesn't care about his reputation. Take him up and recover your money. No one ever recovered his money cos the culprit was dragged on Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60kva Generator For Sale In Nigeria / Enugu Rainstorm: Governor Visits, Sympathizes With Affected Persons / Kitchen Cabinet And Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.