Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit (4842 Views)

Yet Again Facebook User Drags Mercy Chinwo And Dr. Paul Enenche (photos) / Fan Drags Wizkid To The Ground As He Performs On Stage (Video) / 'What's This Madness Of Heavy Make-up, In The Name Of Beauty’ – Fan Drags Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Myhoneypie(f): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
It looks like the rivalry between Mercy’s fans and Tacha’s fans is not ending soonest as they seems bent on dragging one another on social media.

The rivalry among their fans was reignited when Mercy stepped out in a jumpsuit that is almost identical to the one Tacha recently wore a few weeks ago.

A Twitter user with the handle @EdanukoF who spotted the similarity in the jumpsuit the reality stars wore, wrote:

“TITANS come and see ooooo. Our Neighbour’s had to wear the exact cloth QUEEN TACHA was wearing some days back.”

https://thickmatch.com/tachas-fan-drags-mercy-wearing-tachas-look-alike-jumpsuit/

Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Myhoneypie(f): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2019

Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Una no get work, I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by SoftP(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Jerkules: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Stupidity at it's pick

1 Like

Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by aminusodiq(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
any guy participating in dis drama of dias is outstandinly stupid!!!!! ..for d ladies... dats wat dey known for... very lazy youth!!! mtchew

1 Like

Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by GreetMe(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Where is the dragging there? Just one tweet from someone and you call it dragging??
Both dresses look alike?

If you want to know the real meaning of dragging, check out the tweets during Tacha's disqualification...

Titans ain't trying to compete with anyone. they're just trying to create a non-existent war so they'll be relevant too and spite Tacha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
OPEN LETTER TO BUHARI

Pardon my errors.. this doesn't have to be so formal.

Dear Mr President,

On Behalf of those who insulted you when you said some Nigerian youths are lazy, I apologize to you. And I'm seizing this opportunity to affirm your statement and even add to it.

Some Nigerian youths aren't just lazy, they are senseless, unambitious and are incapable of handling the future of Nigeria effectively. With type of youths, I fear for the future of this country!

Again, I apologize sir. Please feel free to say it anywhere in the world that some Nigerian youths are lazy!

yours faithfully!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by erons22(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
aminusodiq:
any guy participating in dis drama of dias is outstandinly stupid!!!!! ..for d ladies... dats wat dey known for... very lazy youth!!! mtchew

NOT ALL LADIES HAS TIME FOR THIS BS OF A SHOW
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Solo21213(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Omo see stupidty
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Luckysbab: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
aminusodiq:

I concur.

Them even say na QUEEN TACHA... Such daftness shocked

On top dress wey be like prisoner attire. Liked by over 164k idiots. Sad!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Edyice: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Onyi22(f): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jobless n lazy youth
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by bender79: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ndi ara!
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by egopersonified(f): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
but jumpsuits are in vogue now, which one be all dis
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by EnogweEugene(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Receive sense
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by naijadrivablog: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Buhari was almost right to have called the youths lazy - well some youths is more like it.

Hustle o, so that you do not do referee on Instagram on who wears what. Why not Miss "Faith" works so that people can talk about her on Instagram
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Teena18(f): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lol, these girls didn't send you people to fight for them oo...
Give yourself job without salary..mtcheww

Undiluted Perfume oils, quality handbags and Nanotechnology screenguards... Contact 07032235305 whatsApp only for details and to place order.
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Threebear(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mercy is out there bagging multi Million deals left right and center .

Tacha's fans are busy trending hashtags and dragging jumpsuits .

In this life just know your priorities sha.

When your senses are on leave and have been transferred from your medulla , this is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jerkules:
Stupidity at it's pick
What are you 'picking'?

It's *peak, just saying.
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
OPEN LETTER TO BUHARI

Pardon my errors.. this doesn't have to be so formal.

Dear Mr President,

On Behalf of those who insulted you when you said some Nigerian youths are lazy, I apologize to you. And I'm seizing this opportunity to affirm your statement and even add to it.

Some Nigerian youths aren't just lazy, they are senseless, unambitious and are incapable of handling the future of Nigeria effectively. With type of youths, I fear for the future of this country!

Again, I apologize sir. Please feel free to say it anywhere in the world that some Nigerian youths are lazy!

yours faithfully!

That was savage but very true.
I wonder how able bodied youth will be doing monitoring spirits upandan.

Iranu.
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Cleo18: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
We are all in it together.
Let's walk the path and testify to people how we overcome anger.

Not that provocations won't come, they will surely come but by the time you've trained your mind through meditation and some psychological exercises, you would be immune to flaring up.

When you've trained your mind to accept meditation, your mind has learned to explore itself and be relaxed, no matter the provocation, you would know how to be calm and see no reason to be hurt.

Honestly since I started this group, from the lectures I research, I practice them and sincerely speaking, I have seen improvement in my ways of handling situations. It's funny but the truth.

I don't joke with my meditation, even though I haven't really learned to make my mind be still as I'm still at the stage whereby the mind keeps wandering. I try never to resist my mind from wandering, with time, the mind would stop wandering and relax, at this point it would feel as if a string is pulling you upward and you would begin to feel every part of your body: your toes, your hands, your fingers, your breath, your lung... Oh my God!

Meditation indeed calms the mind and refreshes the soul.

Let's not give up on this, practice makes perfect. Most people you see who are gentle and reserved, calm and slow to anger also have some bitter stories to share, they've also walked through this path before but the journey began with just one step of determination: if others can be calm in the midst of great storms, I also can be calm.

I always tell people seeking for anger management that the first step to managing your anger is to stop justifying your actions borne out of anger and always blame yourself for every angry reaction.

See yourself as the one who did wrong even if you're right. I just do not want any excuse for angry outburst, by so doing, we would try harder to improve on ourselves.

To me, there are lot of things to overlook. When we react angrily at everything, we would appear like a lunatic.

Or do you just mind seeing the person provoking you as a lunatic who you shouldn't waste your energy on? Yes you can, and it will be better.

We started this together and definitely, with time, we shall all look back someday and smile when we remember some nasty things we did out of anger and how we would have calmly resolved it now

Such is life, daily we learn.

If you're easily provoked and unable to control your anger, please join this group and follow the daily tips for free.

Don't justify your anger, learn not to vent it, learn to control it before it damages what you can not repair.

Click on the link below and join the group for anger management.

https://www./399462557396152/
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by Jerkules: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
What are you 'picking'?

It's *peak, just saying.
I'm picking beans, is it ur pick?
Re: Tacha’s Fan Drags Mercy For Wearing Tacha’s Look-alike Jumpsuit by seunmohmoh(f): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fans wey don chop belleful.

(1) (Reply)

Black Americans Blasts Dababy For 'ruining' wizkid's Essence (photos) / Download Dbanj - Oliver Twist Ft Kanye West Here / Wizkid Rocks 2018 Official World Cup Nigerian Nike Jersey (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.