Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" (43960 Views)

"Would Rather Finish Up My House Than Buy Xpensive Car,dnt Pressure Me- Beatrice / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Just In !! Hushpuppi Has Been Released By Fbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by realmedia(f): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
"If Christ were to visit Dubai today, he would more likely stay in Hushpuppi ‘s house than in Oyedepo’s" Daddy Freeze says and gives reason

Freeze is of the opinion that, were Jesus Christ to take flesh again and visit earth, he will rather stay in Hushpuppi's house than be Bishop David Oyedepo's guest.

The OAP said this while responding to a follower who questioned why he was promoting flamboyant Hushpuppi without questioning his source of income.

Daddy Freeze shared a video of an interview he did showcasing Hushpuppi's luxury Versace home and Twitter users called him out for it.

One Twitter user wrote to Freeze: "Your video quizzed #hushpuppi about his religion & belief but never asked what someone that drives Ferrari & other fleet of cars & a Versace furnished house does for a living. hile promoting ostentatious lifestyle,you should be asking how these lifestyle are funded. #Mompha"

And Freeze responded on Twitter, writing: "Dear concerned man, can you kindly DM me your BVN so I can run checks on you? If you come out clean I’ll answer your question about Hushpuppi. Awaiting your BVN sir."

Read his full post below.

I debunk false Christian myths and I’m an avid lover of automobiles and timepieces. I draw my borders loosely around those areas.
-
I attack the wrongful and deceitful use of scriptures and doctrines, not personal issues, as none of us is truly righteous, not even your GOs, we are all struggling with one sin or the other.
-
However, rob the poor with the Bible and you see another side of me, I have a God ordained zero tolerance for that?
-
The Good Samaritan who helped the Jewish man in Luke 10:25; What was his source of income again??
-
Christ saw all the righteous people in the Jericho, yet decided to stay at the house of a sinful tax collector like Zacchaeus. What about the immoral woman who washed Christ feet with her tears, while the righteous Pharisee judged her??
-
Let’s not even mention the Samaritan woman who had 5 husbands and was living with her boyfriend in John Chapter 4, yet Christ chose to ask her for water, while rejecting the food his own disciples brought back.
-
If Christ were to visit dubai today, he would more likely stay in @hushpuppi ‘s house than in Oyedepo’s. Unless of course we have another set of scriptures apart from the gospel that we now abide by.?
-
How can Nigerian politicians afford to throw around the money at their disposal? How can Nigerian Pastors be among the richest in the world and be preaching to the poorest people in the world?
-
Ask me no questions; I’ll tell you no lies. ~FRZ
-
? Luke 7 ?
New Living Translation
[36] One of the Pharisees asked Jesus to have dinner with him, so Jesus went to his home and sat down to eat.h [37] When a certain immoral woman from that city heard he was eating there, she brought a beautiful alabaster jar filled with expensive perfume. [38] Then she knelt behind him at his feet, weeping. Her tears fell on his feet, and she wiped them off with her hair. Then she kept kissing his feet and putting perfume on them. [39] When the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, “If this man were a prophet, he would know what kind of woman is touching him. She’s a sinner!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B36tPMuhAh1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

VIA >> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/if-christ-were-to-visit-dubai-today-he.html

19 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by realmedia(f): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Abfinest007(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
u don know the source of hushpuppi wealth but u are asking some one to tell u his bvn to run a check on him if he makes good money .now let me ask u how many check have you done on hushpuppi

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by GraGra247(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Well he unwittingly implied Hushpuppi is an evil doer since Christ chose to dine with evil doers.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by kolafolabi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Daddy freeze fall my hand o.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Beckysexy(f): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
This daddy freezing is really something else

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Aidejay(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
DADDY FREEZE DON DEY TURN NOISEMAKER....CHU CHU CHU EVERYWHERE
Is oyedepo the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after Colonialism? Oyedepo this oyedepo that....no be by force to reply everybody, all this talk is annoying

28 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Comparing two. Fraudsters....thats a nice article.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by IjebuWarrior: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Very true...

Go Daddy Freeze! cool

Daddy Freeze for President! cool

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by RenHub: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Daddy freeze must be on some really loud stuffs undecided

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Brandstudio01: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guys watch your Mouth. I'm sure those insulting this man are those who has no respect for their own Dad.
Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by landmark86: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Freeze smokes ogbomsho weeds

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by PheelzAlmighty: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
This one is stronger than weed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by drips8(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
That is just plain nonsense

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
shocked

The confused, yellow Wall-gecko is always spitting trash and looking for the next unsuspecting persons, who would be his ATM machine.

He keeps romancing Hushpuppi's balls several times, but to no avail.
I know the stingy Hushpuppi would rather waste his money in buying Gucci water to clean his dirty ass; than give it to the Wall-gecko.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by franchasng: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
I hope he is aware that Interpol has arrested Monpha and I hope he won't delete this post in future when Interpol finally finishes their roping job on Hushpuppi Nigerians be celebrating criminals angry

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by OgbanjeProphet: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
I am not a fan of pastor Oyedepo, but this Daddy Freeze should go and sit down. You go make noise tire. Las las you go freeze because you can never stop the works of these men of God.

You are either envious of the men of God or want to trend.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by solmusdesigns: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
cool

Sure, Doctors stay with the sick and not the healed

Jesus doesnt have much to preach or discuss with Oyedepo but has a huge job to do with Huspuppi

*Mathew was more corrupt than Hushpuppi and Jesus was his friend
*Mary Magalean was an Olosho and Jesus never judged her
*Peter was a fisher man and a not so rich guy
*The Preist , Pastors and Prophet or the Oyedepos of Jesus time connived with the romans on false charges to prosecute Jesus
*Jesus's first ever miracle was turning water into wine at a weding ceremony
*Jesus respected Pagan King Ceasars laws and paid his tax (unlike Buhari haters)
*Jesus told his followers not to scream when praying or shout at God, because God already knows your heart, you are merely reminding him

One significant thing about Jesus was that he isnt like the hypocrites of back then nor like the hypocritical christians of Nigeria, he drank wine, played with the poor, mingled with prostitute, and corrupt tax men

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by momodub: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Really
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Pavore9: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Las, las when our eyes closes in death, truth will set in.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by SoNature(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Someone should remind this maga that he is not Christ's spokesman.

He should fix his life first before trying to lead people to heaven

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by FbcGrafix(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Proffdada: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
These mods should stop reducing everyone's IQ with posts from daddy freeze angry

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by StrikeBack(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mortal Kombat

Finish Him
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Astark: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Daddy freeze is a big fool

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by olassybaba: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
K
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Shakaranews2: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Blasphemy. This guy is antichrist. Confirmed!!!

Meanwhile, meet the cutest teenage kid in Nollywood, you would love her after watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apwdDuM67ew

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Rebuke: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Smh.

Yeah, this is freeze father of fools. He speaks what his foolish children want to hear and they cheer him on.

Freeze d idiot

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by PennywysCares(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Timil: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
I don't like Oyedepo neither do I like Hushpuppi nor Daddy Freeze.

Freeze is always criticizing pastors for living questionable lifestyles yet he frolicks with folks whose sources of income is questionable.

Oyedepo and the other men of God don't deserve any form of respect neither does Daddy Freeze deserves it and in fact he's mentally unstable and he needs serious help.

Freeze should practice what he preaches and stop being an hypocrite, you can't be shouting up and down that someone is a thief and still be moving with another individual who is a likely thief.

Besides he's fighting a lost battle, I've come to realise that no matter the facts you give, no matter your actions, Nigerians are okay being under the shackles of this men of God.

I for one I'm a Deist but I believe everyone has a right to believein whatever they choose to, if anyone believes going to church, mosque or shrine is the way to Gods heart then good for them.

If anyone believes in tithing then good for them, if anyone believes in the existence of hell and heaven then good for them.

Its none of anyones business whatever it is you choose to believe in, freeze should grow up and stop seeking attention.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad / Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.