Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? (1810 Views)

Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian / Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / Can A HND Holder Run Masters Abroad Without Pgd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
I intend traveling abroad to further my studies as am currently an SSCE holder, but the issue is I got no sponsors and I intend traveling abroad.

Will this be possible and will the host country accept such conditions though I can say that I have saved a tangible amount of money

Please I’d be waiting in the comment section thanks
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Goodbloke:
I intend traveling abroad to further my studies as am currently an SSCE holder, but the issue is I got no sponsors and I intend traveling abroad.

Will this be possible and will the host country accept such conditions though I can say that I have saved a tangible amount of money

Please I’d be waiting in the comment section thanks
what country do you have in mind and how much do you have
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Tina26:
what country do you have in mind and how much do you have
anyone that’s cheap but I’d like Germany, Canada,, New Zealand , uk,us, China sef jus the cheapest one will do. I have close to 3 million Naira in savings
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Goodbloke:
anyone that’s cheap but I’d like Germany, Canada,, New Zealand , uk,us, China sef jus the cheapest one will do. I have close to 3 million Naira in savings
that amount cannot take your through covenant in 4 years talkless of those countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Tina26:
that amount cannot take your through covenant in 4 years talkless of those countries.
What do you propose?
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by stevebankz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Try Poland, Czech Republic,
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
What are the restrictions that guide these things

I currently own a cyber cafe business

I also have skills in plumbing

Am 24 years of age...... I dunno if age is a barrier

Your answers are needed please
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Cvesta(m): 5:14am On Oct 25, 2019
Goodbloke:
What are the restrictions that guide these things

I currently own a cyber cafe business

I also have skills in plumbing

Am 24 years of age...... I dunno if age is a barrier

Your answers are needed please
With about 4 million you can go school in Germany, with 3m you can school in Estonia and even China
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Cvesta:

With about 4 million you can go school in Germany, with 3m you can school in Estonia and even China
Am looking at schools in China but she’s language won’t be a barrier like this?
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Cvesta(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Goodbloke:
Am looking at schools in China but she’s language won’t be a barrier like this?
some teach in English
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Smallboy01: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2019
Finland will do it.
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by wayoflife(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2019
Mail me eazyblues98@gmail.com I'll hook you up asap
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by naijadrivablog: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
wayoflife:

OP, be careful of this post. Tell him how you can help here. You don hear 3m.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by GbadeTehmy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Guy,stay away from that email you wouldn't sing had i kno,i repeat stay away.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
wayoflife:
Scammer

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lol, my ogas thankyou jare

No bagger fit scam me lol.
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Xavi2019: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
I'm in a similar condition, I want to self-sponsor myself to Germany for my masters, I have a a little bit more than the amount the op stated, but I'm just wondering if it's possible to do the whole process myself, as I don't want to fall into the wrong hands of agents.
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by ojonugway(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Germany, Austria and Estonia is your best bet tho I don't know much about Belgium and Netherlands Sha but you'll advice you to make some research about those places...

God bless you
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by optimusprime2(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Unfortunately what you have is not enough without a sponsor, esp for the countries you mentioned...
Please don't be scammed, or fall into the hands of a scammer. To put things in perspective 3million naira is slightly above 7000Euros, for most European countries like Germany you mentioned, you need to block about 9000 euros for financial solvency in an account, asides registration fees and other miscellaneous expenses.

For the UK, forget about it... your school fees for an academic semester in most cases alone, would swallow your 3million and you still wouldn't settle requirements for your visa.

For Canada, USA and New Zealand your visa would not be approved because of the insufficient amount you have.

Maybe some parts of Baltic Europe like Estonia but, you still need a sponsor esp for the embassy requirements, same goes for China.

But the bottom line is for your profile and financial solvency you need a sponsor or a scholarship for your plan.

If you like, start pursuing agents up and down the place for an easy way out... the perfect recipe to being scammed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Accomodation In London / Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: / Please guys, What Are The Requirements For Canadian Residence visa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.