Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli (873 Views)

Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) / Maggot Found Inside A 'Pure Water' In Lagos (Photos) / Man Ordered Stale Bread From Chicken Republic. See What He Found Inside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli by Christty(f): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
The kulikuli that I bought to sell, one of my neighbour came to buy it and as she opened it, we saw a sharp cuff iron. below are the pictures. May God save us in this country

Re: Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Some1 literally and intentionally moulded iron inside kuli kuli forgetting that the kuli kuli can't be swallowed.
This people and fowl I no know who get sense pasa sha.
My only problem is if they can do this then who knows about all those suya , debino , carrot and cucumber we Been buying.

God Epp us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli by obiekunie2: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
u r lucky say no be cockroach hind leg or wings you saw! cheesy
Re: Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli by subtlemee(f): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is what you get in any unpackaged,unregistered snack, anybody can wake up in any environment no matter the hygienic condition of the place and make it for consumption that's why I don't really eat it and likes of akara

1 Like

Re: Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli by greatmarshall(m): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli by Treasure17(m): 12:12am On Oct 23, 2019
You are still eating kulikuli in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli by EvilPOTATO(m): 4:01am On Oct 23, 2019
This is why I sticked to only ground it or pea nuts

1 Like

Re: Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli by Christty(f): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2019
obiekunie2:
u r lucky say no be cockroach hind leg or wings you saw! cheesy
. So, I was even lucky with the sharp iron?
Re: Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli by kingsilvae: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2019
May God save our country, At www.yippeehub.com that is the only place that your appetite is being catered for, so if you are in Abuja you do not want to be dulling. hurry and long on to the website

(1) (Reply)

Manual Fruit Juicer / This Huge Monitor Lizard Was Purchase By My Friend / Covid 19 Soup; Just Your 500 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.