Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) (11337 Views)

UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by inspire700(m): 2:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Within the last 24 hours, University of Lagos Nigeria (Unilag) has been be trending on social media with the search term ‘Unilag mermaid’ since a young lady reportedly confessed of being a mermaid. The moment she confessed, water was poured on her by inquisitive students who wanted to know if she was joking or not. Surprisingly, her hair turned green according to social media reports.

From the video obtained online, the said lady was seen being arrested by Unilag’s security operatives in a bid to avoid any further jungle justice madness as Lagos is known for such. A part of her hair was actually green as she was led away in a security Hilux van. Students could be heard screaming with so much shock as such scenarios are rare in the Nigerian context.

Watch the Unilag mermaid Full video HERE

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Harrison6k: 3:08am On Oct 23, 2019
sandra247BEST@GMAIL.COMI never new my wife was a cheap cheat who has been cheating on me with my friends and spending my hard earned money on her concubines but all thanks to sandra247BEST@GMAIL.COMFOR MAKING ME DISCOVER THE TRUTH
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Harddiskng(m): 3:55am On Oct 23, 2019
Must the first response always be violence followed by a sequence of actions that show an abnormal level of religious bias.

I really starting to believe that even our citadels of learning are helpless against the preconditioning of an average Zoogerian smh undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 23, 2019
Harddiskng:
I am really starting to believe that even our citadels of learning are hopeless against the preconditioning of an average Zoogerian smh undecided

Wetin this one dey talk?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Harddiskng(m): 4:11am On Oct 23, 2019
askibee:

Wetin this one dey talk?

That girl looks delirious and in need of psycho-medical attention but was almost lynched where one would have thought to find a high concentration of enlightened minds.

That happened in Unilag, what can we expect in a remote slum elsewhere in Lagos angry

8 Likes

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Came4amod: 4:32am On Oct 23, 2019
I don't understand the point of this .m is it to trend or what .. ? This hoax has been pulled many times over .. and anytime it hits the streets it always looks fresh this world is very interesting.. baba God go just dey laugh for him chair .. say see this my pikins no fit wise finish ..say we dey settle 1 another dey carry head come grin
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by solmusdesigns: 5:57am On Oct 23, 2019
shocked

So Mermaid cant attend school in peace again abi, i have dated self confessed ogbanje white witch and she was the sweetest girl ever.. till date i dont discriminate or look at her in anyway.. The S.U religious girls seem to be the crazier ones

1 Like

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by deadBBQ: 6:05am On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

So Mermaid cant attend school in peace again abi, i have dated self confessed ogbanje white witch and she was the sweetest girl ever.. till date i dont discriminate or look at her in anyway.. The S.U religious girls seem to be the crazier ones

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by OluwasureGig: 6:31am On Oct 23, 2019
deadBBQ:
[s][/s]
so you mean you came to this life to just be cancelling people's post on nairalandundecided

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Arthurity1(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2019
I don't see any proof that she is a mermaid as people claimed.
But on other issues, the Nigerian police would arrest anything if they can collect bribe from it.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by nwimo22(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2019
Just like when I attended a show at Hard Rock Cafe, the type of girls I saw there was quite different from the regular type of girls I do see. What they were speaking and their body language was quite suspicious and when I asked The Uber man about those girls he said some are mermaids. In as much as I don’t believe there’s such, I was a bit convinced by the way those girls were acting.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by MVLOX(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2019
Wetin person no go see and hear for this Naija....
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2019
Watin local man no go see
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by mykwaba: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2019
Sadly, if there is anything I have learned being a Nigerian, its that nothing is always as it seems. Looks can be alot deceiving. I mean the extent people do go to sometimes for fame is extraordinary. Okay, she's a mermaid today because her hair colour changed, fabulous. Wait till you read the headlines tomorrow about what hair product actually does that. Well I am not dismissing the general fact that we got ourselves a mermaid in unilag, all am saying is that our mermaid today can be a brand ambassador tomorrow grin grin grin

Want the best off campus non-mermaid residental hostel in Unilag grin Be sure to visit www.kwaba.ng

Unilag accomodations 2019/2020 session. Freshers/Returnees cool
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Ernezee(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2019
mykwaba:
Sadly, if there is anything I have learned being a Nigerian, its that nothing is always as it seems. Looks can be alot deceiving. I mean the extent people do go to sometimes for fame is extraordinary. Okay, she's a mermaid today because her hair colour changed, fabulous. Wait till you read the headlines tomorrow about what hair product actually does that. Well I am not dismissing the general fact that we got ourselves a mermaid in unilag, all am saying is that our mermaid today can be a brand ambassador tomorrow grin grin grin

Want the best off campus non-mermaid residental hostel in Unilag grin Be sure to visit www.kwaba.ng

Unilag accomodations 2019/2020 session. Freshers/Returnees cool

God Bless You Jare. Nigerians funny sha mermaid ko mamiwater ni.
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by udoekere: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2019
So even mermaid wan follow get certificate oh n em here doing nothing?
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by mykwaba: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2019
Ernezee:

God Bless You Jare. Nigerians funny sha mermaid ko mamiwater ni.

Lagosians to be precise. Our own too much cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Nnnu(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2019
Awesome
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by iamapplord(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Holuseye: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2019
Cheeee
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by salam8528: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Harddiskng:
Must the first response always be violence followed by a sequence of actions that show an abnormal level of religious bias.

I really starting to believe that even our citadels of learning are helpless against the preconditioning of an average Zoogerian smh undecided
what species of animal are u in the zoo?

1 Like

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by presh654(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2019
A
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by abumeinben(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2019
30s ... Full video
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Harddiskng(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2019
salam8528:
what species of animal are u in the zoo?

I am a Lion tongue

Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by farem: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Harddiskng:

I think you have issues yourself! Tell me what you mean by abnormal level of religious bias in what her fellow students did by pouring water on her.

Also what is Zoogerian in what the schoo authority did by arresting her before some miscreants lynch her?

If you are tired of life in Nigeria, why don't you go to your eldorado enclave?
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by farem: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Harddiskng:

I think you have issues yourself! Tell me what you mean by abnormal level of religious bias in what her fellow students did by pouring water on her.

Also what is Zoogerian in what the schoo authority did by arresting her before some miscreants lynch her?

If you are tired of life in Nigeria, why don't you go to your eldorado enclave or have you attempted and they said NO?
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Chingykay77(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
mykwaba:

Lagosians to be precise. Our own too much cheesy

Oloun ....i taya o mammy water wey we no see her fin
abi the fin disappear the moment those who are to arrest came...........cos ko ye mi
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Cipo12: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Click on this link to join MY TV in order to participate in weekly giveaways and view the best memes, funny videos 18+ content around and more

https:///2349017571517?text=my%20name%20is
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
hmm
Re: Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) by Khriztarl(f): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nawa o.. so she's a marmaid.. then she was handed over to security.. seriously,i can't see any sense in this..

(1) (2) (Reply)

*difference Between Rabbit And Rat* / JAMB Fixes Feb. 26 For Mock Test / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Law Mass Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.