Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,701 members, 7,840,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

‘I Love You’ – Wizkid Professes His Love For His 3rd Baby Mama Jada On Her Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Love You’ – Wizkid Professes His Love For His 3rd Baby Mama Jada On Her Birth (988 Views)

'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Love You’ – Wizkid Professes His Love For His 3rd Baby Mama Jada On Her Birth by precious059: 2:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Monday was Wizkid’s baby mama and manager Jada P’s birthday, and the singer seized the moment to declare his love for her.

There have been multiple reports that the couple have split, especially after Jada took to Instagram to reveal that she has been a victim of domestic violence throughout her relationship with the Afro-pop star.

Even though she later denied it, stating her Instagram account was hacked into, many believe her earlier allegation against the Starboy were actually from her.

But Wizkid yesterday put to rest any doubt that their relationship was on rocks as he took to Twitter to profess his love for her as she turned a new age.

“Thank you Jada! Thank you Jada ! Thank You Jada! ❤️ Happy birthday! love you !! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ superwoman!! My bad charge. Got you forever!” he wrote.

https://benupdate.com/2019/10/22/i-love-you-wizkid-professes-his-love-for-his-3rd-baby-mama-jada-on-her-birthday/

Re: ‘I Love You’ – Wizkid Professes His Love For His 3rd Baby Mama Jada On Her Birth by Bruno3000(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Scammer, what does he know about love? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mike And Tacha Become Most Followed Bbnaija 2019 Housemates On Instagram / Singer Peruzzi Finally Confirms His Relationship With Bbnaija Cee-c (screenshots / "Wizkid Stole His Mothers Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.