Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Zinoly Is Scam... Don't Be Deceived! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Zinoly Is Scam... Don't Be Deceived! (2039 Views)

MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. / Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] / Beware : Cultivateafarm Is A Scam, Don't Fall A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zinoly Is Scam... Don't Be Deceived! by ckc(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2019
In case you are planning to join so that you get paid reading online news or share articles, please don't bother to waste your money registering. When it is time to pay you they come up with all sort of useless rules to frustrate you. Zinoly I will embark on this journey of exposing the fraud you people are until you pay me my money you have kept indefinitely on "pending". If you are for real, why is the WhatsApp number you gave as your only contact being shown as not being on WhatsApp? Fraudsters!!!

(1) (Reply)

PGR Funds Has Moved!! / Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad / What Makes Investing In Dubai Irresistible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.