Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft (775 Views)

Using Of Ipad As Bible In Church: Innovation Or Ungodly? / Modernized Technological Marriage / Modernized Technological Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by thweraja10: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
It is a general knowledge expecially in this part of the world i.e africa that the white men used their witches to make Aeroplane, phones, satelite, computer. etc. My question is now do white men make use of withcraft to make all these technology. because if you look at it critically its almost impossible to understand how planes fly, how computer works etc, gsm phone working etc.

IS TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION FROM WITCHCRAFT BY THIS OYINBO MEN?
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by Jenwitemi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2010
No. They got it through their own babalawo. Maybe God created this universe through witchcraft too. Have you ever heard of "making use of your available knowledge to better your lot"? That is what technology basically means. cool
thweraja10:

It is a general knowledge expecially in this part of the world i.e africa that the white men used their witches to make Aeroplane, phones, satelite, computer. etc. My question is now do white men make use of withcraft to make all these technology. because if you look at it critically its almost impossible to understand how planes fly, how computer works etc, gsm phone working etc.

IS TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION FROM WITCHCRAFT BY THIS OYINBO MEN?
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by thweraja10: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
Hmm you cant say God created this world through babalawo. May be those oyinbo has modernised babalawo
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2010
We know that most of the west's major institutions spanning business, media, religion, industry and education are subliminally infused with the occult.

The Illuminati all-seeing eye, and allusions to Greek mythological figures are recurring decimals in much of their occult symbolism.

Many believe this is where they derive their power, from harnessing these energies, while keeping the sheeple in the dark, deceived and distracted by their controlled media, 'religion', fake 'education' system, sports, etc etc.

I actually read somewhere that huge sports events like the Olympics and the World Cup are in reality huge sun worshipping rituals/festivals, with 'football' and 'sport' merely the front used to elicit public participation and consent. Consent being a necessary requirement for the ritual. Needless to add, the cup itself used as the ''world cup'' is a chalice pepperred with imagery from Greek 'pagan' mythology, just like the Olympic torch and medals.

The energy harnessed by human participation in these rituals empowers those that create them.

The Jules Rimet World Cup, the one in use before the present one, on which is emblazoned a Greek goddess, Nike.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_QJZBe6cUIa8/TBokbXMDo6I/AAAAAAAAAvo/AAehgdI0Kuk/s1600/world-cup.jpg[/img]

I mean, if we had a competition in Naija, and the organisers had the cup inscribed with imagery of Orunmila and Ifa, with paraphernalia all featuring Ifa symbolism and other occult appurtnences obvious and not so obvious, who would benefit from the spiritual energies released by that event? Of course the people who ascribed their occult stamp on the event.
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by Mudley313: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
ROSSIKE:

We know that most of the west's major institutions spanning business, media, religion, industry and education are subliminally infused with the occult.

The Illuminati all-seeing eye, and allusions to Greek mythological figures are recurring decimals in much of their occult symbolism.

Many believe this is where they derive their power, from harnessing these energies, while keeping the sheeple in the dark, deceived and distracted by their controlled media, 'religion', fake 'education' system, sports, etc etc.

I actually read somewhere that huge sports events like the Olympics and the World Cup are in reality huge sun worshipping rituals/festivals, with 'football' and 'sport' merely the front used to elicit public participation and consent. Consent being a necessary requirement for the ritual. Needless to add, the cup itself used as the ''world cup'' is a chalice pepperred with imagery from Greek 'pagan' mythology, just like the Olympic torch and medals.

The energy harnessed by human participation in these rituals empowers those that create them.

in the US people who believe such balderdash are called conspiracy nut-jobs. the overt paranoia and belief in the most absurd of theories by these nut-cases is unrivaled by even those who believe in talking snakes and donkeys
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by thehomer: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
ROSSIKE:

The Jules Rimet World Cup, the one in use before the present one, on which is emblazoned a Greek goddess, Nike.

I mean, if we had a competition in Naija, and the organisers had the cup inscribed with imagery of Orunmila and Ifa, with paraphernalia all featuring Ifa symbolism and other occult appurtnences obvious and not so obvious, who would benefit from the spiritual energies released by that event? Of course the people who ascribed their occult stamp on the event.

Do you seriously believe this stuff? Playing sports are now rituals inviting Greek gods that even modern day Greeks do not believe in?
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2010
The gathering of Knowledge is the first step to intellectual growth but it is the acquisition of WISDOM that births unique insight from gathered knowledge to conceive Technological Innovations, Even Witches of old gathered Knowledge and gained the Wisdom to use such knowledge in ways never thought of
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by tpia5: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2010
because if you look at it critically its almost impossible to understand how planes fly, how computer works etc, gsm phone working etc.

no it's not.

the plane analogy in particular is unnecessary.

eleran ara ie human beings like you and I studied these things and got cracking on them. Hence what you see today.

please let's stop embarassing ourselves.

it seems some of you just wake up, down a few drinks, then start typing.

neither do i know why seun consistently refuses to have a science section on nl.
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by Joagbaje(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
God is the source of all knowledge, science came from God. Technology. Ame from him. The book of Ezekiel and revelation talks of some scientific machines. For these last days.

Daniel 12:4
4"But Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal it up so that it will not be understood until the end times, when travel and education shall be vastly increased!"

The inventor of caterpillars once said he invented Boris while meditating on ezikiel 1:16 " a wheel inside a wheel ? How possible?"

Ezekiel 1:16
16 The appearance of the wheels and their work[ was] like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work[ was] as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by Rhino4dm: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
Of course not.it is all about brain exploration and maximisation of energy,space,time and reverse engineering.
Secrets, dark magic and occultic activities has in way help the growth of technology.
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by Tonyet1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2010
off topic: Rhino.4dm pls I'd love to discuss some stuffs with you. cheers! smiley
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by tpia5: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
no excuses for poor grammar, low test scores and overall low performances plz.

none of these things are beyond correction.

it's up to you.
Re: Technological Innovation Is It Through Withcraft by MaiSuya(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
Lets not deceive ourselves. If you take look @ these so-called innovations sometimes, you just have to wonder: How the h*ll do they (these white ppl) do it . And why are we(Africans) so so so farrrrrr behind??

While I certainly don't subscribe to the witchcraft thingy, I can certainly understand where OP is coming from.

(1) (Reply)

Only In Nigeria:protest As Monarch Orders Closure Of Church For Three Months / Do U Think Religion Is The Root Of World Problem? / Catholic Heresies And Human Traditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.