Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In (22180 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th / Shocking: 'nigeria Is 5th Most Dangerous Country In World'-world Economic Forum / NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2019
sapele914:
Absolutely Rubbish Information, where is Somalia, Afghanistan and Pakistan?
Apparently calm & better when the survey was carried out
Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by samteebiz3: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2019
Nonsense! I mean arrant nonsense!!! This list is prejudicial!
Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by TUANKU(m): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2019
SuperS1Panther:

Based on your point is US not meant to be on the list? Definitely Mexico!!
Then what was the point of asking why Somalia and Pakistan are not on the list?
Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by WannaHowzit(m): 3:02am On Apr 11, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Lmao, not surprised south sh*t hole is more dangerous than Nigeria. The amount of barbarians that live in that country outnumber the normal humans.

Heeheeheee grin I know. South sh*thole deserves to be there coz it's infested with us, Nigerian apes selling drugs and fuelling contact crimes. No wonder they are 2nd & we are 3rd.Our influence is rubbing off there,we are involved in serious illicit things there-u know,helping that country develop.Ogre, i don't know why those savages there are butchering Nigerians bcoz we've turned respectable suburbs there into slums like we did Lagos with our filthy ways. They are jealous and lazy to screw the world for a buck or two.Heeheehee! grin Did u see us singing Nigerian anthem on Air Peace fleeing to zoogeria to escape the savages tired of our corrupt nature. Heeheehee! ;DYou still laughing with me ogre my friend?Ogre, u still there?Ogre...ogre.... ogre...u still laughing my friend?Aaaaah, ogre not laughing anymore. cry cry
Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Sladem05: 2:05am On Jan 19
IronGalaxy:
this list is trash. Where are the likes of Honduras, Guatemala, Jamaica, El Salvador etc
Nigeria is a crime ridden shithole. Crime in Latin America is a tear compared to Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

March 29 Total Solar Eclipse In Nigeria / African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation / LASEMA Rescues Accident Victims On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.