Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? (3525 Views)

2014 Census Shows That Yoruba People Are Becoming The Major Ethnic Group / Yoruba Men♥ / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? by fstranger: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2010
DapoBear:

^-- I've decided to download the audio version of the Bible in Yoruba (http://www.yorubabible.com/). Kill two birds with one stone, strengthen my belief and my language grin

I'll put this in my iPod and listen to it when at the gym tomorrow.

BTW, did you know you could watch Yoruba movies on youtube?  It's a very good way to learn the language from some of the best speakers around.
Re: Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2010
DapoBear:

I see too many married couples or dating couples here in the US where the man is Yoruba and the woman is something else (usually Igbo, AA, or white.) And it isn't as if the girls are scrubs either, some of these chicks are phenomenal. If Igbo/other Nigerian, will be very pretty. If AA, a prototypical long-haired redbone. If white, some sort of leggy blonde volleyball chick with a great body.

I'm guessing you never seen that video on here of the Ibo men and their "sexxxy" white, Finnish and German chics. . . . .

Talk about dating Walruses and Hippos!
Re: Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? by DapoBear(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2010
fstranger:

BTW, did you know you can watch Yoruba movies on youtube?  It's a very good way to learn the language from some of the speakers around.

Hrm. I've tried that, but somehow didn't find it as captivating. I can understand spoken Yoruba, but I think only a subset of what they say in movies, so I get lost very fast sad

I think the Bible might work out better, since I already know (most) of the content. And I can quickly pause and go over phrases/expressions that I don't know just by comparing with text.

Also, if I'm sitting watching something on youtube that I don't really understand, then it feels like homework or something. If I'm just listening while working out, then it doesn't feel like homework as much.
Re: Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I'm guessing you never seen that video on here of the Ibo men and their "sexxxy" white, Finnish and German chics. . . . .

Talk about dating Walruses and Hippos!

ROTFL! I almost choked on my drink grin grin grin
Re: Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? by kech(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
^^^^LOL! bk.babe97y is a trip I tell u. Bk.babe, I'm taking your case personal. I am going on a 40day fast for you. You must marry an Igbo gal. If not for anything, to cause you more torture and pain. kiss kiss
Re: Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? by ikamefa(f): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
come what is all this Yoruba Yoruba connection? grin grin grin grin grin

fstranger:

Ki la wa seeeee, sejo lawa faye gbo, kii lawa seee, se bi AYE LA JE NI BI, eba fi yen le, K e je A'JAYE ORI nibi, Ki la wa se. . . . . , .

haaaaaaaaaaaaa my fav lagbaja song its called: suuru lere

cant phantom how to en-bed the video but here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01zvnAivCbU

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 19, 2010
^^^ look at this ofenmanu above me grin grin grin
Re: Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? by ikamefa(f): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^^ chinekee! grin grin na me u dey call ofe-nmanu?

come Nwa-bebi nor make i carry my utali come that yah swamp for florida .come finish you oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

if i nor make isi gi nkwocha with waya -ogu call me ika6 " grin "
Re: Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2010
ikamefa:

^^^ chinekee! grin grin na me u dey call ofe-nmanu?

come Nwa-bebi nor make i carry my utali come that yah swamp for florida .come finish you oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

if i nor make isi gi nkwocha with waya -ogu call me ika6 " grin "

Come nau, I dey cook pepper soup for you grin grin
Re: Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? by bababuff(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2010
Yoruba men are very romantic. The may not spend has much as the Igbo man on their women,
or have big "bulala" like the Hausa man, but when it comes to romance, they know how to sweet talk a woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFIK / IBIBIO NAMES - NEEDED (HELP) / Abiku And Emere; How Pregnant Women Can Avoid Them The Yoruba Perspective / Osole Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.