Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lagos State University Admission List & Acceptance Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos State University Admission List & Acceptance Fee (884 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University (aaua) Acceptance Fee Payment Problem / How To Make Laspotech Acceptance Fee, Clearance Procedures As A New Student / Delta State University Increases Acceptance Fee To 81000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State University Admission List & Acceptance Fee by Stone809: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2019
LASU Stream 1 and 2 Admission Lists for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. This means that more names have been added to the earlier released list . All candidates who applied for admission in Lagos State University, LASU and are yet to be admitted are advised to proceed to check their admission status.
View details at www.micplustech.com
LASU wishes to announce that all candidates offered Provisional Admission in the 2019/2020 Admission Screening should proceed to the Screening Portal within the stipulated period; October 21-28, 2019 to ACCEPT the offer which may be stream 1 only, a choice from stream 1 & 2 or stream 2 only visit www.micplustech.com for more info
Re: Lagos State University Admission List & Acceptance Fee by disunriches: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
LASU HOSTELS AVAILABLE!!!

G.M.I. HOSTEL!!
35k per student in a room of 3 I.e ( 3 student share 1 big furnished room)

50k per student in a room of 2 I.e (2 student share a big furnished room).

75k per student in a room of 2. I.e two student share a furnished room self contain with bunk bed and mattress for each person.

2 person a room also available for 40k each depending on size of room that you choose.

Facilities provided.
All facilities provided including all utilities bills paid.

MOREMI HOSTEL
75k per student in a room of 3 and 4 i.e (3 & 4 students in a room bunk bed and mattresses).

And 85/100k per student in a room of 2. i.e (2 student in a room). it's a self contain that u don't share toilet with anyone.

Facilities Available includes: generator on at night,security guard that will always open the gate for you,cleaner,running water,bed and mattress,wall Mirrror and fan, reading table with chair,walldrobe e.t.c
*Payment method*: Per Year/ or per Acedemic session
its 50 naira bus from school.its in a very safe environment.

LASU PRIVATE HOSTEL AVAILABLE!!!

M.O.M HOSTEL
85k per student in a room of 3i.e (3 students in a room).

And 100k per student in a room of 2. i.e (2 student in a room). it's a self contain that u don't share toilet with anyone.

Facilities Available includes: generator on at night,security guard that will always open the gate for you,cleaner,running water,bed and mattress,wall Mirrror and fan, reading table with chair,walldrobe e.t.c
*Payment method*: Per Year
*Location:* No:2 -4 Michael Olatoun Morolayo Street, Off Olowo kekere Road, Afolabi Along Lasu igando road.

Call or WhatsApp 08163394517.

First Come First serve, so book now as it is already rush hour ❤�

THE HOSTELS HAD FULL TIME SECURITY GUARD AT THE GATE.
Re: Lagos State University Admission List & Acceptance Fee by disunriches: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
LASU HOSTELS AVAILABLE!!!

G.M.I. HOSTEL!!
35k per student in a room of 3 I.e ( 3 student share 1 big furnished room)

50k per student in a room of 2 I.e (2 student share a big furnished room).

75k per student in a room of 2. I.e two student share a furnished room self contain with bunk bed and mattress for each person.

2 person a room also available for 40k each depending on size of room that you choose.

Facilities provided.
All facilities provided including all utilities bills paid.

MOREMI HOSTEL
75k per student in a room of 3 and 4 i.e (3 & 4 students in a room bunk bed and mattresses).

And 85/100k per student in a room of 2. i.e (2 student in a room). it's a self contain that u don't share toilet with anyone.

*Payment method*: Per Year/ or per Acedemic session

LASU PRIVATE HOSTEL AVAILABLE!!!

M.O.M HOSTEL
85k per student in a room of 3i.e (3 students in a room).

And 100k per student in a room of 2. i.e (2 student in a room). it's a self contain that u don't share toilet with anyone.

*Payment method*: Per Year
*Location:* No:2 -4 Michael Olatoun Morolayo Street, Off Olowo kekere Road, Afolabi Along Lasu igando road.

Call or WhatsApp 08163394517.

First Come First serve, so book now as it is already rush hour ❤�

THE HOSTELS HAS FULL TIME SECURITY GUARD AT THE GATE.

(1) (Reply)

E-copy Of Engineering Mathematics By Ka Stroud Bonanza!!! / Federal College Of Education Zaria (in Affiliation With ABU & UDUSOK) Post UTME / Ae-funai College Of Medical Sciences Holds Orientation Programme For Pioneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.