Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve (937 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by donpedro11(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
If you still believe in the story of Adam and eve, and that all humans on earth today came from them, you surely don't have your thinking cap on your head.

Admin move to FP

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by donpedro11(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
donpedro11:
If you still believe in the story of Adam and eve, and that all humans on earth today came from them, you surely don't have your thinking cap on your head.

Admin move to FP
[img]
donpedro11:

Admin move to FP
[/img]
donpedro11:

Admin move to FP

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by majamajic(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
I believe in Adam and Eve story
I can only change where the sapient gave eve apple
I will change the Apple
u can't eat apple and find out u are naked and u will Start creating humans
I will change just the apple
Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by BOSSkesh(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Adam and eve did not only have
Cain abel and seth mr man
If his brothers heard about it they migjt have killed him
My opinion tho
Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
donpedro11:
[img][/img]

What is difficult there for u?

1 Like

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by johnydon22(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
donpedro11:

Admin move to FP

Your OP lacks the depth deserving of Front Page

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by donpedro11(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
johnydon22:

Forget depth and answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by donpedro11(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
BOSSkesh:
Adam and eve did not only have
Cain abel and seth mr man
If his brothers heard about it they migjt have killed him
My opinion tho

Better your opinion Mr man, and go and read that verse well
Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by budaatum: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
If you do not have a spiritual understanding of what is meant by the story of Adam and Eve, you surely don't have your thinking cap on your head. And if you merely believe it, I bet you shudder and tremble just as devils who also believe do.

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by TVSA: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
The Genesis 4 story was badly written. Vs 17-24 talked about generation of Cain. Then vs 25 abruptly jumped back to Adam having another son after Abel.
Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
donpedro11:

Admin move to FP
Well, it's comforting to know that some humans still believe in it. Whenever I feel so dumb,I comfort myself with the fact that some people believe in Adam and eve

1 Like

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by Aaronsrod: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Only a Satan worshipper does not believe in Adam and Eve.

They are the Mother and Father of us all?

Who created you OP? Did you create yourself??

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by krushdripper(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
donpedro11:

Admin move to FP
Even if you claim not to believe it and can really explain how ridiculous the idea is but go ahead to practice christianity, you become as ridiculous as the idea itself cos you pray to the creator of that story idea.
Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by HappyPagan: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
johnydon22:

Are you okay? This is Nairaland... When did depth make front page? grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by donpedro11(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
HappyPagan:

I tire oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by budaatum: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Don't mind op! Everybody knows op was created by Adam and Eve. Its the reason op's teeth are white like those two in your picture and op's skin is the colour of the mud op was created from.

1 Like

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by donpedro11(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Ask Google, first justify the verses above before asking me jamb question
Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by donpedro11(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
budaatum:

Don't mind op! Everybody knows op was created by Adam and Eve. Its the reason op's teeth are white like those two in your picture and op's skin is the colour of the mud op was created from.

That has not answered the question above if you're u can't do justice to the verse, pls reqd and pass
Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by budaatum: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
donpedro11:

That has not answered the question above if you're u can't do justice to the verse, pls reqd and pass
I think I answered the question pretty well actually, as well as doing very good justice to your own misunderstanding of the verse and Scripture for that matter, donpedro, but if you are not pleased with my answer perhaps consider taking your own advice and "pls reqd and pass" yourself and leave it to those more capable of understanding my answer and the verse and Scripture too.
Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by Amujale(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2019
All Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterintuitive.

The Adam & Eve story is fake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by Amujale(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2019
According to history, humanity began 'South of the Sahara' and not in the middle of nowhere in a fictitious garden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by Amujale(m): 12:34am On Oct 24, 2019
Aaronsrod:

You are utterly wrong.

When God created the first humans, IT created the first Africans.

Humanity began in Africa and then they went forward to populate the rest of the world in what is commonly known as the "Out of Africa" theory

Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Africans invented paper and they invented the ink pen.

Africans discovered the concepts of literacy.

Africans discovered the concepts of numeracy.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.

Everyone currently living in the world of today all descend from African ethnicities.

For more information read history text books authored by genuine historians:

. Africa in World History by Dr Hendrik Clarke

. The African Origin of Civilisation by Cheikh Anta Diop

. Africa: mother of "Western civilization" by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan

. New dimensions in African history by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan and Dr Hendrik Clarke.

. They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America by Dr Ivan Sertima

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by johnydon22(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2019
HappyPagan:

Aaaah I forgot. Seems I kinda imagined myself as a moderator for a second grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by HappyPagan: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2019
johnydon22:

Aaaah I forgot. Seems I kinda imagined myself as a moderator for a second grin
This is the perfect format for lalasticlala and crew. Nothing too complicated. Just a question that can spark the conversation.. most people no dey read beyond first page anyways.

1 Like

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by donpedro11(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Amujale:

You are utterly wrong.

When God created the first humans, IT created the first Africans.

Humanity began in Africa and then they went forward to populate the rest of the world in what is commonly known as the "Out of Africa" theory

Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Africans invented paper and they invented the ink pen.

Africans discovered the concepts of literacy.

Africans discovered the concepts of numeracy.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.

Everyone currently living in the world of today all descend from African ethnicities.

For more information read history text books authored by genuine historians:

. Africa in World History by Dr Hendrik Clarke

. The African Origin of Civilisation by Cheikh Anta Diop

. Africa: mother of "Western civilization" by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan

. New dimensions in African history by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan and Dr Hendrik Clarke.

. They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America by Dr Ivan Sertima

Agreed

1 Like

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by budaatum: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
krushdripper:
Even if you claim not to believe it and can really explain how ridiculous the idea is but go ahead to practice christianity, you become as ridiculous as the idea itself cos you pray to the creator of that story idea.
I guess the question here is how does one "go ahead to practice christianity". Surely, there is a whole lot more to it than, "pray to the creator of that story"!

Is "practising Christianity" not "keep my commandments", "love your neighbour and your enemies moreso", "do unto others as you will have them do unto you", "forgive them that trespasses against you", "feed the poor" and “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the face of the earth”?

Is it not they who do these things that are worshipping God and who shall be rewarded with God's Gifts?

1 Like

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by krushdripper(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
budaatum:

I guess the question here is how does one "go ahead to practice christianity". Surely, there is a whole lot more to it than, "pray to the creator of that story"!

Is "practising Christianity" not "keep my commandments", "love your neighbour and your enemies moreso", "do unto others as you will have them do unto you", "forgive them that trespasses against you", "feed the poor" and “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the face of the earth”?

Is it not they who do these things that are worshipping God and who shall be rewarded with God's Gifts?
Sure, people would tell you they are Christians but practice none of your listed, so who's decieving who?
going to church and praying hence is hypocrisy and mediocrity of the highest order
see the hatred, bad blood, malice and jealousy among so called Christians and someone would want me to lend them an ear to preach Christ? I forbid it. Christianity has done far more harm than good to Nigerians as a whole, doesn't fit and can never fit. Religion is the greatest scam on humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by budaatum: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2019
krushdripper:
Sure, people would tell you they are Christians but practice none of your listed, so who's decieving who?
going to church and praying hence is hypocrisy and mediocrity of the highest order
see the hatred, bad blood, malice and jealousy among so called Christians and someone would want me to lend them an ear to preach Christ? I forbid it. Christianity has done far more harm than good to Nigerians as a whole, doesn't fit and can never fit. Religion is the greatest scam on humanity.
I understand you. I've only been a theist (some Christians will not have me) since January, and most do not agree that worship means what I say it is, and 'believing is more the point". I laugh though because what they claim is not what I understand the book to be telling me. But, it is written in there somewhere that [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes+11%3A4-6&version=KJV]those that observeth the wind shall not sow; and those that regardeth the clouds shall not reap[/url], and in my part of the world we say, "those who watch another's horse riding will ride their own horse into a pit". And watching what some say Christianity is will surely return me to atheism or perhaps straight to hell.

I feel if we all are kinder to one another any God would be pleased. But if that's not the case, I'd gladly do what I understand Christianity to be and end up in hell than be what some say it is (believe, for instance) and end up in heaven. I guess I'm not a believer as I'd rather understand instead.

Anyway, here's a post I prepared earlier on the subject. And you please have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Re: If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve by Blissguts: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2022
donpedro11:

Admin move to FP

Hello. Sent u a pm ..... But that my email ain't functioning.

Can we chat WhatsApp or give me your email

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Exposition Into What The Current Nigeria Look Like / Download All Audio Sermons Of Apostle Johnson Suleman Here. / Signs That You Are In A False Religion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.